Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

kun said:
030513213359.png

However unlikely, this would be awesome

its not that unlikely mate, fabregas has struggled at barca and weve apparently signed fernandinho.

030513214743.png

Three players added this summer: Fernandinho, Cavani and Novaretti for back-up. Sorted.

Squad: Pants, Lescott, Maicon, Novaretti, Milner, Barry, Razak, Rodwell, Suarez, Garcia, Tevez, Guidetti.

Or, we could just use our regular formation like this...

030513220007.png

I think if I were City manager, I'd switch to 4-3-3 with Zabaleta, Fernandinho (if he's signed), and Toure in midfield, with Richards at RB, and a front 3 of Reus/Isco, Silva, and Aguero/Tevez/new striker.

Maybe that's why I'm not a manager though haha. Still I think Zabaleta might work as the defensive midfielder.

Code:
040513050634.png

If Richards improves as he becomes fit, I would love to see him as a starter. Also, I threw Nani in there as we need one player who can provide the width. I doubt City is interested in him but I would love him here and think he would reignite his career like Tevez did.

I'm with the move to a 4-3-3 well. Yaya just doesn't want to track back so playing with 3 will give us more cover. Fenandinho & Yaya along with Moutinho or Matic from Benfica would be a nice midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.