Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

Daz_Blue said:
Maybe we are signing the Greek center half and the Argentinian on a free transfer thus allowing us to sell Lescott and release Kolo .....

Centerbacks next season Komps, Nasty, The Greek and The Argie along with Rekik and Micah who can play there ....
sounds good enough to me.

Hi to all i would have sold yaya if it were up to me, the laziness and the look of i don't care about him this year really pissed me off. I mean you earn so much money so why can't you be fit to last a whole game is beyond me.

Eh he has signed a new contract and suddenly he now gives a f.... lol i would have brought in dembele who showed him off against spurs how a central midfielder should play.

Now for next season bring in dembele to play alongside milner as he at least is mobile enough to cover unlike barry and push yaya up top as he just doesn't have the will or the stamina to play as a central mid.

micah2013 said:
Hi to all i would have sold yaya if it were up to me, the laziness and the look of i don't care about him this year really pissed me off. I mean you earn so much money so why can't you be fit to last a whole game is beyond me.

Eh he has signed a new contract and suddenly he now gives a f.... lol i would have brought in dembele who showed him off against spurs how a central midfielder should play.

Now for next season bring in dembele to play alongside milner as he at least is mobile enough to cover unlike barry and push yaya up top as he just doesn't have the will or the stamina to play as a central mid.

ed-nortan-laptop.gif

Be mad at me for stating the obvious yaya just doesn't really cut it against tight defences or teams that press us like dortmund and everton by example, yes he is quick and a great passer but against that type of teams you need a good dribbler to get away from that pressure.

But it is his laziness but also spanish like behavior to expect free kicks whenever he gets dispossessed of the ball, watch how awful he was in the champions league against dortmund and ajax especially the home game for the 1st and the away game for the second .

What annoys me the most is how petulant he becomes whenever things aren't going to plan, a very barcelonaesque attitude, for someone who used to play defensive mid he always seems to choose the option of pulling his opponents shirts rather than tackling or running with them.

please he isn't all bad because when he wants he is a damn good footballer but only really in the attacking sense, i just hope he gets to play further forward as he is an hindrance to the team whenever played as a midfield 2 especially against top teams.

micah2013 said:
Be mad at me for stating the obvious yaya just doesn't really cut it against tight defences or teams that press us like dortmund and everton by example, yes he is quick and a great passer but against that type of teams you need a good dribbler to get away from that pressure.

But it is his laziness but also spanish like behavior to expect free kicks whenever he gets dispossessed of the ball, watch how awful he was in the champions league against dortmund and ajax especially the home game for the 1st and the away game for the second .

What annoys me the most is how petulant he becomes whenever things aren't going to plan, a very barcelonaesque attitude, for someone who used to play defensive mid he always seems to choose the option of pulling his opponents shirts rather than tackling or running with them.

please he isn't all bad because when he wants he is a damn good footballer but only really in the attacking sense, i just hope he gets to play further forward as he is an hindrance to the team whenever played as a midfield 2 especially against top teams.
yaya a hinderance to our team that has to be the biggest load of bollocks ever posted on this site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.