whos going ibrox?

cathkin said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Very good. 136 years of unsurpassed dignity...(sic). MCFC FORUM

Hold on!!! Your user name is what? MCFC FORUM!!!!

.....and your point is.......? What's the relevance of my username to you? At least I post constructively about City related stuff, unlike yourself with juvenile $hite and name calling.

Cannot wait for this my 2 teams playing each other happy days there should be a few wee bands out and about to hopefully then the sat after we play the filth at home good week of football

greenie said:
Moi.

We should get 3,000. or if demand is big rangers can give a whole end

i reckon city will get 3,000 easy, they won't get the full broomloan stand, only the runners up get that for league games

well looking forward to it, although city will skelp us with the strikeforce being mentioned !

it'll definitely be £18 for city fans as well

anybody coming up should visit the district bar on paisley road west or the glaswegian, all will be made welcome

avoid the louden tavern like the plague, full of muppets

kippax88 said:
rangers30.jpg

Just looks liek a bigger version of the hawthawns

WTF ? thats just baffling !!!!

no disrespect here as i'm posting on a city forum and i'm a rangers season ticket holder but can i ask have you been in ibrox?

you do know its a 5 star uefa criteria stadium eh?

I have to agree strange to compare Ibrox to the Hawthorn's, the listed main stand at ibrox is absolutely fantastic.

philiph20 said:
I have to agree strange to compare Ibrox to the Hawthorn's, the listed main stand at ibrox is absolutely fantastic.

it was opened in 1929 and is without doubt my favourite part of the stadium, i sit in the enclosure in it just along from the dug out

also, may i say without being all "mega friendly" that the city of manchester stadium is quite superb, was well impressed with it

scottyrfc1873 said:
philiph20 said:

it was opened in 1929 and is without doubt my favourite part of the stadium, i sit in the enclosure in it just along from the dug out

also, may i say without being all "mega friendly" that the city of manchester stadium is quite superb, was well impressed with it

Ibrox & Coms are good stadiums, but Ibrox wins for historical amosphere & Coms for convienence & space.

Good to see when extending the Stand Rangers didn't wreck it like Doug Ellis did with the Trinty Road stand at Villa Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.