Who's going to Lech Poznan? Squeaky Bum Time!!!

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
don't forget your stab vest's,iv'e got mine.

I'm 1/4 Polish, I'll look after everyone! I'll get a bond going between the two clubs before hand so by the time we go there we'll all be friends!

BlueBoy85 said:
Citycitytid said:
I'm going, should be fun.

£42 return wiz-air.

I'm the same. Should be excellent.

I believe its gone up to £240 now, well that's what someone mentioned in another thread.

Pm me if your sorting a mini bus. Thinking of driving down myself.

BlueBoy85 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
don't forget your stab vest's,iv'e got mine.

ha ha behave yourself?

There was a bloke who went last night with one on, about 40 with a skin head, he was in the Waldorf afterwards. Not going there again, to expensive

Citycitytid said:
BlueBoy85 said:
I'm the same. Should be excellent.

I believe its gone up to £240 now, well that's what someone mentioned in another thread.

Pm me if your sorting a mini bus. Thinking of driving down myself.

I booked about an hour ago from Luton and got £68 return. I reckon there will be loads of us on the Thursday morning flight, dont fancy driving down myself just because its a long day. Might have a look at what price we can get a mini bus for and the sort of numbers who are up for it.

If your interested in a mini bus for those on the wizz air Luton Thurs 4th Nov 8:05am and return flight Friday 5th Nov 6:10am post on here.

£204 now.
Ryanair from stansed is £137

Booked mine just before 3:00 for £31 gotta be quick!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.