Who's going to Lech Poznan? Squeaky Bum Time!!!

What makes me laugh about that is when the south stand/ singing section le out a few verses of blue moon and u-n-i-t-e-d and come on here saying " we were in good voice today" english football has lost so much of the passion and atmosphere from its stadiums you could actually fall asleep at most epl games now

jollycity said:
Really wanted to go to this one but my mate is starting a new job and can't get time off. Don't fancy it alone. Anyone in similar situation?

Yeah, if i go im on my own, billy no mates lol
Probably fly to Berlin and just train it in to Poznan for the game

I can hardly read this thread because of the fucking title. Can we please not use Rag Ferguson twatting jock arsehole fucker of a cnut language......nearly spat my beer out.

Does the Youtube thing not look set up, like for a TV commercial? Just seemed weird.

BlueBoy85 said:
Citycitytid said:
I believe its gone up to £240 now, well that's what someone mentioned in another thread.

Pm me if your sorting a mini bus. Thinking of driving down myself.

I booked about an hour ago from Luton and got £68 return. I reckon there will be loads of us on the Thursday morning flight, dont fancy driving down myself just because its a long day. Might have a look at what price we can get a mini bus for and the sort of numbers who are up for it.

If your interested in a mini bus for those on the wizz air Luton Thurs 4th Nov 8:05am and return flight Friday 5th Nov 6:10am post on here.
that route passed £200 while i registered about 4pm!

This youtube video show the stadium long before the game starts I bet..usually the ultras congregate inside the stadium long before the kick-off everywhere in Europe.
And as usual they occupy the standing areas behind the goals.
But yeah..Ultras tend to be very coordinated by their "kapos" who usually are the guys with their backs towards the pitch acting like conductors.
I´ll show you an example from Germany, an indoors cup...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLWclMs_Pw[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:12 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUEwZxcjkPY[/youtube]

Another example of coordination and choreography

jrb said:
There's loads of Youtube video's of what's waiting for us, but this is pretty erm........

Obviously they've perfected this over a period of time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVpkG26tMeA&feature=related[/youtube]

We are the Kippax.........................we are the North stand...

My works is full of Posnan fans. They say it's a cool City & beer is £1 a pint!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.