Who's going to Lech Poznan? Squeaky Bum Time!!!

booked wiyh ryanair £80 from liverpool fly out the 3rd 6.00 get in poznan at 10.00am fly back on the 6th 10.am 5 of heywoods finest in a hostel £ 50 each for 3 nights so a great price of £130 for the trip happy days......

I'm going from luton. Need lift or mini bus down.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 pm --<br /><br />I'm going from luton. Need lift or mini bus down.

£50 flying from Stansted with Ryanair. Its gone up now but I know it ain't near full. Prices rise cos people search but dont necassarily book. Best bet now to be patient for a few days and let the prices drop back a bit.
Very excited, 10 travelling to this one, should be up there with schalke!

40 pound return wizz fly out weds morning back on friday morning ;) pole's are sound so it should be a laugh. We will all come back addicted to steroids and strong lager

What do you think our allocation will be and will people without season tkts stand a chance ?
I fancy this trip but i've only got a citycard and don't fancy taking the chance of finding tkts out there

skaypost2002 said:
booked wiyh ryanair £80 from liverpool fly out the 3rd 6.00 get in poznan at 10.00am fly back on the 6th 10.am 5 of heywoods finest in a hostel £ 50 each for 3 nights so a great price of £130 for the trip happy days......

I am Heywoods finest, who are you pal?

There is a plane from Doncaster/Sheffield to Poznan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.airport-poznan.com.pl/en/destinations/timetable.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.airport-poznan.com.pl/en/des ... table.html</a>

booked. £73 Ryanair Stansted to Wroclaw which is an hour and half train journey to Poznan.

Out wednesday morning, back Friday dinnertime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.