who's in the villlareal end then?

cheddar404 said:
Checked out their online sales for la liga matches. Prices seem to be between 60-90 euros and before you ask, champions league matches are not available on there.

I know a lad who's teaching in Castellon, he said the prices depend on who they are playing, Osasuna was 14 euro but he reckons the last time an English side were over there they were in excess of 70 euro...

DickieDavisEyes said:
cheddar404 said:
Checked out their online sales for la liga matches. Prices seem to be between 60-90 euros and before you ask, champions league matches are not available on there.

I know a lad who's teaching in Castellon, he said the prices depend on who they are playing, Osasuna was 14 euro but he reckons the last time an English side were over there they were in excess of 70 euro...

Their next home match is against Levante who are hardly Barcelona and prices are 50-90 Euros except for the away end which curiously is 25 Euros.

sharpy51 said:
murcian blue 2 said:
can,t decide to try and get a ticket there or get in a bar in Benidorm.
wont be same watching on tele,just wondering if only youd gone you would of got a ticket

decided I am going to the ground now if I cant get a ticket I will watch in a bar in Villareal.

If any1 can speak spanish ring this number (+34) 964 524 000

and see when and how much tickets are.

im_still_here said:
If any1 can speak spanish ring this number (+34) 964 524 000

and see when and how much tickets are.

This would be extremley helpful if someone can do this.

1)How much
2)When do they go on sale
3)Can these be bought online, over the phone? if not what times at the stadium on match day?

Muchos Gracias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.