Why after today has Mancini lost the fans?

Luiz was the difference not Mancini.

Mancini was going to bring Boyata on before Luiz scored, why do you think he was going to make such a momentous substitution ?

Because it was 0-0

--------------------------

Well said, an extra defender with 15 minutes to go and almost grabbed the point

Hamann Pineapple said:
Luiz was the difference not Mancini.
Luiz will be ok,give him time to settle.He's just been thrown into a new team playing in a league he's not used to.

Joga Bonito said:
The lot of you who are actually wanting him to fail and taking pride in predicting a City loss is just utterly disgusting.

You should seriously re-think your allegiances.
Crap, I wish he was here 20 years from now because we would have won the league x 10, the cup x5 and the Champions league 3 or 4 times. Can you honestly see us winning the league with the negative football we play ?

Blue Mo[quote][/quote]oner said:
Usual defeatist, knee jerk sh*te.

The fans weren't happy under Hughes because he played attacking free-flowing football and we were poor at defending.

Now we look rock solid, probably only lost today due to tired legs and minds in the last 15 minutes and therefore Mancinin should go.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. What the City fans are saying is I want us to play like Barcelona, well, guess what we're not Barcelona.

We're two years into our development so yeh we are still behind the likes of Chelsea and the Rags who've been doing it year on year on year.

spot on

Its the impatience from our fans that's the problem, not Mancini.

Blue Mooner said:
blueinsa said:
Rubbish!

Show me one post were someone has said they want him to fail?[/quote]

It doesn't need to be said, peoples sentiment at this crucial stage in the season is shameful. If you wanted City to succeed you wouldn't be calling for the managers head. The season is not even over we're still in fourth spot but people have given up.

Maybe it's not said directlybut it is implied all over the board.

So if we end up winning the FA Cup and qualifying for the CL...will all the saddos on here still be slating the guy....?

Somehow I think they will not be satisfied until he;s gone..... very sad.

awest said:
It was Chalsea away so a point would have been good enough. I must admit there has been a huge sway of supporters who have turned against him on all the boards and radio phone-inns.

What was the final straw?

Firstly we the fans can see that unless he changes his style of play we WILL miss top 4 - our current performance levels be they home or away is not good.

His signings have been average at best and puting Bellars to Cardiff and bringing in Numb Nuts hsa made some fans me for one question his decision making

And finally the football is sooooooooo fooking boring - slag of that Twat Merson as much as people want BUT he does have one valid point in that we are boring to watch.

He needs to change it or fook off - want him to change it but if he dont then i want him gone.

Blue Mooner said:
blueinsa said:
Rubbish!

Show me one post were someone has said they want him to fail?

It doesn't need to be said, peoples sentiment at this crucial stage in the season is shameful. If you wanted City to succeed you wouldn't be calling for the managers head. The season is not even over we're still in fourth spot but people have given up.

Looks like Bobby has almost given up along with too many of our squad as well then.

Either his players are letting him down badly and the question is why keep picking them or the players just don't buy in to what Bobby is trying to get across and again, the question you have to ask is why?

Either way it isn't fucking good at this stage of the season.

The "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" approach wont alter the fact that we are not doing the business out on the pitch mate and the responsibility for that lies with one man and one man only!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.