Why after today has Mancini lost the fans?

Boro Blue said:
2 Words

Dzeko and Balotelli.

Overpaid useless twats

I think that's a bit harsh. Balotelli just needs a father figure that he's shit scared of and Dzeko is no way being played to his strenths. He's 6ft 3 ffs. Get some fucking crossed on his head!!

Stillsy said:
Break the bank for mourinho

Who by the way the other day was complaining his players are tired... he swops and changes clubs... and is even more defensive than Mancini.

Why do we want a like for like change?

foolsgold* said:
Stillsy said:

Who by the way the other day was complaining his players are tired... he swops and changes clubs... and is even more defensive than Mancini.

Like for like? my arse.

Mourinho is a motivator. Mancini just flicks his hair and waves his arms about.

They are poles apart.

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
I have never had a 'gut feeling' about any manager being the right manager for us before - not even with Keegan who had us playing some scintilating football in the Championship. I don't know why, but I get it with Mancini.

Funny you should say that, because I've never had a stronger gut feeling that a manager was the wrong one for us. I've had that feeling for well over 12 months.
I can fully understand why some would be feel the same way DD. Let's be honest, the football has been more 2 litres of Merrydown on a park bench than Dom Perignon at times.

I don't know if I'm falling for his continental charm and media savvy or not, but I still reckon he will win trophies. I'm loathe to bandy the phrase 'work in progress', but ultimately, that's where we are.

Everytime we add more players to the mix, they take time to bed in and that can disrupt the momentum - classic example being Marsh back in 1972.

Mancini always bangs on about the mentality and concentration and he is spot on. Take the derby, Lescott and Kompany switched of for no more than 2 seconds in the whole of that game, which was 2 seconds enough for that ponce to score. Teams like Chelsea (who have had their own issues) and the other lot have years of experience over us and who know what it takes to win and keep on winning.

I think if at the end of next season we have not progressed from where we are now, that would be a cause for concern. But for now, I'm still on board with it all.

strongbowholic said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Funny you should say that, because I've never had a stronger gut feeling that a manager was the wrong one for us. I've had that feeling for well over 12 months.
I can fully understand why some would be feel the same way DD. Let's be honest, the football has been more 2 litres of Merrydown on a park bench than Dom Perignon at times.

I don't know if I'm falling for his continental charm and media savvy or not, but I still reckon he will win trophies. I'm loathe to bandy the phrase 'work in progress', but ultimately, that's where we are.

Everytime we add more players to the mix, they take time to bed in and that can disrupt the momentum - classic example being Marsh back in 1972.

Mancini always bangs on about the mentality and concentration and he is spot on. Take the derby, Lescott and Kompany switched of for no more than 2 seconds in the whole of that game, which was 2 seconds enough for that ponce to score. Teams like Chelsea (who have had their own issues) and the other lot have years of experience over us and who know what it takes to win and keep on winning.

I think if at the end of next season we have not progressed from where we are now, that would be a cause for concern. But for now, I'm still on board with it all.

Fair play for your loyalty and patience, strongbow.

I honestly think he's a dead man walking now and he knows it. His body language and eyes scream it on the touchline and in interviews. He's lost the dressing room and run out of ideas. He's obviously a proud man who doesn't like failure and he looks like he's looking down the barrel of a gun to me. I think, regardless of league position, he's gone and he knows it.

What scares me is that this is not going to galvanise that dressing room for the run-in. The time for recriminations is past now, we've just got to have a little break and get fired up for these last few weeks. Success is still there for us if those players want it enough.

I understand Dzeko needs time, but he seriously has the touch of a rapist. Counter-attack football just won't work with this guy in the team. We should be throwing cross after cross into the box if we ever wanna see the best of him.

foolsgold* said:
Stillsy said:

Because Mourinho wins trophies and trains the team to play real football.

On a related note, I think Dzeko just needs some time to adjust to English football, to be fair. Now Balotelli just has an attitude problem and needs to get it over with, fast.

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:

Fair play for your loyalty and patience, strongbow.

I honestly think he's a dead man walking now and he knows it. His body language and eyes scream it on the touchline and in interviews. He's lost the dressing room and run out of ideas. He's obviously a proud man who doesn't like failure and he looks like he's looking down the barrel of a gun to me. I think, regardless of league position, he's gone and he knows it.

What scares me is that this is not going to galvanise that dressing room for the run-in. The time for recriminations is past now, we've just got to have a little break and get fired up for these last few weeks. Success is still there for us if those players want it enough.
That does worry me though. If he's another lame duck as has been suggested, then we've a heap of trouble ahead with no chance of winning the semi final and no chance of Champs League qualification.

So if surgery is definitely on the cards, then I'd agree we need to be with BUPA rather than on an NHS waiting list, if you catch my drift! ;-)

The old Chinese proverb strikes again and once more City are living in interesting times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.