Why are Africans such poor footballers?

LongsightM13 said:
Is this actually a real thread? 10 pages? Reads like a Chris Morris 'nonce sense' wind-up. Surely nobody is that daft

Why can't people respond reasonably?

Do you think my argument is that extreme and unsubsantiated that you do not care to explain why?

kinkladze:-) said:
nashark said:
My opinion is that Africans are poor footballers because they are schooled to be focused on power and pace rather than being good with the ball. It is purely the philosophy being taught.

you are a prick.....thats it i've said it!

One minute you are saying you want examples next you are forming opinions!!!

Sorry sweetheart, i thought we were on a forum. Are you the same person who thought Israel was in Africa?

nashark said:
you are a prick.....thats it i've said it!

One minute you are saying you want examples next you are forming opinions!!!

Sorry sweetheart, i thought we were on a forum. Are you the same person who thought Israel was in Africa?

Yep thats me! got a bit eager when pointing out ali bernarbia.....you know the quality algerian who was schooled in france and therefore does not count in your forum! PRICK

nashark said:

Yep thats me! got a bit eager when pointing out ali bernarbia.....you know the quality algerian who was schooled in france and therefore does not count in your forum! PRICK

lol!

nashark said:

Hahaha - you could not fucking make this up.

The racist dickheads obviously thinking about Eyel Berkovic and getting him mixed up with Ali Bernarbia in his confused twisted mind. Who's the clown now? Obviously his good school wasn't as good as he thought it was.

mr t said:
Hahaha - you could not fucking make this up.

The racist dickheads obviously thinking about Eyel Berkovic and getting him mixed up with Ali Bernarbia in his confused twisted mind. Who's the clown now? Obviously his good school wasn't as good as he thought it was.

You are classic thread material. Just LOL.

funny, I seem to remember a certain African centre forward exhibiting perfect chest control and perfect technique on the volley recently. even chris waddle was salivating over the technique involved in that goal. or maybe am I confusing that with the perfect, effortless control of a 40 yard pass and perfect strike he hit the week before?

honestly

Think the guy has a point to be fair. African players are 'known' to be the powerful speedy players whereas I can't think of a Ronaldo/Robinho/Ronaldinho "tekkers" type player of african descent. Nothing racist intended here, just an observation that the OP has put up for debate, surely nothing wrong with that on a FORUM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.