Why are Africans such poor footballers?

mr t said:
What a fucking ridiculous racist post. Drogba, Okocha and Kanu are the only exceptions the OP can think of - well he needs to think a bit fucking harder before posting such drivel.
Give me an example you clown. And by the way, that is only my opinion.

Re: Why are Africans such poor footballers? PLEASE READ THE OP.

kinkladze:-) said:

You have reposted the original post yet failed to change the bloody question!!

IMO African football thrives on letting the youthful talent gain experience, schooling (academy type) and a rounded game on the european circuit. Why? because it is where the money is, the biggest stars and the largest world audience. Coupled with the fact that most of the great clubs are european why not let scouts take their pick. You only have to watch tv to see that whenever sport relief is on.....kids wearing premiership, madrid or milan t-shirts. African football may be poor (as in league) but the national teams are good, made up of african footballers who can bloody play!

So let's hear your take on why they are so poor!

MCfcBOB said:
mr t said:
What a fucking ridiculous racist post. Drogba, Okocha and Kanu are the only exceptions the OP can think of - well he needs to think a bit fucking harder before posting such drivel.
The racist bandwaggon left about 3 pages ago.
I think we've settled that he wasn't being racist. He just put all of his words out of context

I didn't put my words out of context. Everyone was eager to bring up the race card instead of having a reasoned debate. I ignored them because I thought they were intellectually inferior, so they didn't warrant my time.

MCfcBOB said:
mr t said:
I think we've settled that he wasn't being racist. He just put all of his words out of context
Well I think it is racist and clearly untrue. If he had asked why Africans don't win Olympic swimming gold medals he would have had a valid point.

Re: Why are Africans such poor footballers? PLEASE READ THE OP.

You have reposted the original post yet failed to change the bloody question!!

IMO African football thrives on letting the youthful talent gain experience, schooling (academy type) and a rounded game on the european circuit. Why? because it is where the money is, the biggest stars and the largest world audience. Coupled with the fact that most of the great clubs are european why not let scouts take their pick. You only have to watch tv to see that whenever sport relief is on.....kids wearing premiership, madrid or milan t-shirts. African football may be poor (as in league) but the national teams are good, made up of african footballers who can bloody play!

So let's hear your take on why they are so poor!

TBH mate, I can't see the synopticity between your post and mine. That's why I have not responded. Do you really want me to answer your last question?

I would say that Africans tend to be better athletes than flair players. That's not racist, that's just an observation which is fair enough really. Nothing racist about it I don't think. You look at the top African players and the vast majority of them build their games on pace and athleticism. Drogba, Eto'o, Essien, Muntari...

Name a current African playmaker (you'd all say Okocha otherwise)? It's hard. Now name an African destroyer? Much easier, at least for me.

Not agreeing with the OP's sentiments entirely but his gist is pretty fair.

mr t said:
MCfcBOB said:
Well I think it is racist and clearly untrue. If he had asked why Africans don't win Olympic swimming gold medals he would have had a valid point.

Are you not offering an example?
I must have gone to a better school than you, if all you can do is cry "racist." Imbecile.

Xavvi said:
I would say that Africans tend to be better athletes than flair players. That's not racist, that's just an observation which is fair enough really. Nothing racist about it I don't think. You look at the top African players and the vast majority of them build their games on pace and athleticism. Drogba, Eto'o, Essien, Muntari...

Name a current African playmaker (you'd all say Okocha otherwise)? It's hard. Now name an African destroyer? Much easier, at least for me.

Not agreeing with the OP's sentiments entirely but his gist is pretty fair.

Don't post sense on here. You'll be castigated by all the fucking mongs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.