Why are Africans such poor footballers?

Re: Why are Africans such poor footballers? PLEASE READ THE OP.

nashark said:
kinkladze:-) said:
So let's hear your take on why they are so poor!

TBH mate, I can't see the synopticity between your post and mine. That's why I have not responded. Do you really want me to answer your last question?

Thats why it's an opinion. However, mine seems rational, yet you don't seem to have formed one, aside from africans are poor footballers!!!

Re: Why are Africans such poor footballers? PLEASE READ THE OP.

kinkladze:-) said:
nashark said:
TBH mate, I can't see the synopticity between your post and mine. That's why I have not responded. Do you really want me to answer your last question?

Thats why it's an opinion. However, mine seems rational, yet you don't seem to have formed one, aside from africans are poor footballers!!!

No, I just can't understand your point.

mcfc_die_hard said:
there is some brilliant african footballers.

Adebayor(probably on of the most talented)
Eto'o
Toure
Toure
Keita
pienar
essien
jon obi mikel
kalou
drogba
eboue

etc...

Fair enough. You have given examples. That is what I wanted from this thread. I would agree with two of those.

nashark said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
there is some brilliant african footballers.

Adebayor(probably on of the most talented)
Eto'o
Toure
Toure
Keita
pienar
essien
jon obi mikel
kalou
drogba
eboue

etc...

Fair enough. You have given examples. That is what I wanted from this thread. I would agree with two of those.

so you only agree with 2?

which ones do you agree with then?

My opinion is that Africans are poor footballers because they are schooled to be focused on power and pace rather than being good with the ball. It is purely the philosophy being taught.

nashark said:
mr t said:
Well I think it is racist and clearly untrue. If he had asked why Africans don't win Olympic swimming gold medals he would have had a valid point.

Are you not offering an example?
I must have gone to a better school than you, if all you can do is cry "racist." Imbecile.
Don't try the bully boy tactics with me - 'clown, imbecile, better school'. Not only are you racist but you are quite vile and it's so obvious you posted the topic because you are in the mood for a row - why else? I can see right through you.

Anyway here's a thought for you - 'Maybe Africans are such poor footballers because they can't afford a ball or shoes"

nashark said:
My opinion is that Africans are poor footballers because they are schooled to be focused on power and pace rather than being good with the ball. It is purely the philosophy being taught.

you are a prick.....thats it i've said it!

One minute you are saying you want examples next you are forming opinions!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.