Why are Africans such poor footballers?

mr t said:
NICKS BACK said:
Hmmmm?

Wouldn't want these piss poor/weak underachieving footballers anywhere near our team players from recent prem past

Essien Toure Eboue Yobo
Song Mikel Obi Muntari Pienaar
Adebayor Drogba

Subs Martins Geremi Yakubu

Shit your right crap goalies, no one worthy of mention

Vivien-Foe
Roger Milla
Hossam Hassan
George Weah
Kanu
Rigobert Song
Taribo West
Finidi George
Okacha
Victor Ikpeba
Moustapha Hadji
McCarthy
Radebe
E'too
Mbouma
Lauren
Geremi
Drogba
Adebayor
Yaya Toure

Fuck me your right there have been some right black shit footballers out there, didn't bother with any from the Senegal, because they cant play at all. Maybe its a lack of big game temperment that has held them all back.

What have African players achieved on the World stage. FFS, give the bloke a break, Eusebio, Viera and that Zidane, all vastly over rated, you can understand the French and Portuguese being so upset about contaminating their beloved national sides.
I'll play at being Nashark now

Yes but name me an African playmaker.

Was Hitler really that bad? - Another one of his 'I'm not racist' topics - Change the record you attention seeking WUM.

The Hitler one asked whether he was a great leader. 90% of people agreed. Clown. Get a life, reading through my posts you loser. Or an education.

mr t said:
NICKS BACK said:
Hmmmm?

Wouldn't want these piss poor/weak underachieving footballers anywhere near our team players from recent prem past

Essien Toure Eboue Yobo
Song Mikel Obi Muntari Pienaar
Adebayor Drogba

Subs Martins Geremi Yakubu

Shit your right crap goalies, no one worthy of mention

Vivien-Foe
Roger Milla
Hossam Hassan
George Weah
Kanu
Rigobert Song
Taribo West
Finidi George
Okacha
Victor Ikpeba
Moustapha Hadji
McCarthy
Radebe
E'too
Mbouma
Lauren
Geremi
Drogba
Adebayor
Yaya Toure

Fuck me your right there have been some right black shit footballers out there, didn't bother with any from the Senegal, because they cant play at all. Maybe its a lack of big game temperment that has held them all back.

What have African players achieved on the World stage. FFS, give the bloke a break, Eusebio, Viera and that Zidane, all vastly over rated, you can understand the French and Portuguese being so upset about contaminating their beloved national sides.

Was Hitler really that bad? - Another one of his 'I'm not racist' topics - Change the record you attention seeking WUM.

Jay Jay Okacha? Roger Milla? Eusebio? Zidane? no they weren't playmakers

bizzbo said:
nashark said:
I have never mentioned Ronaldo in one of my posts.

My next thread will be titled why are Europeans so poor at the 10,000M. Lets see how you pinkos react this time.

Brazil have Elano, Hulk, Josue, Robinho and Ronaldinho. This year.

well I assumed you meant deep lying play makers, not wingers and attacking midfielders, because there are plenty of talented africans in those positions.. Hulk is a bloody centre forward you numpty.

You should really watch more football.

NICKS BACK said:
mr t said:

Jay Jay Okacha? Roger Milla? Eusebio? Zidane? no they weren't playmakers

I mentioned Okocha. I didn't rate Milla. ZIdane played for France. Please read the whole thread before posting.

nashark said:
mr t said:

The Hitler one asked whether he was a great leader. 90% of people agreed. Clown. Get a life, reading through my posts you loser. Or an education.

Great leaders don't normally shoot themselves whilst cowering underground having destroyed their own (adopted) nation. That's normally seen as quite poor leadership.

SteSteez said:
dctid said:
Better tell Capello the thick twat because he thinks that Lennon is English and was born in Leeds and Ashely Young was born in Stevenage

They look suspiciously african to me... they may of been born over here, doesn't make their ancestors who may of been forced over here through poverty non-african does it?

Nationality and Race are two different things.
Africa is a continent and often used to describe a race, ala african-american

That fella is why racism exists - i dont see these guys as anything but English - i have the ability to look beyond the skin and its colour it is irrelevent to me.

You are making statements you cant back up you dont know what circumstance the parents of these footballers came to this country. From what i can find his father was a Jamacan and his mother english - dont sound like any of them were forced over here.

Thats not was being said - yes individually they produce outstanding players - Droga is my favorite centre forward off all time - i think on his day he is fookin awesome - but the dont produce top teams yet and are probably underperforming in turning out quality players - in my opinion they should be turning out more - they dominate middle to long distance running why not football? - had the OP said Scotland - Wales this thread would not exist - its PC bollocks and it pisses me off - cant have a sensible debate without this racism shit.

The OP said that Africans are poor players because the emphasis is on power not on playing the ball. He's squirmed and wriggled, tried to make out he said something else, but that's what he said. I never mentioned racism, I just think it's about the dumbest argument I've ever heard. since his last one.

Gelsons Dad said:
nashark said:

Great leaders don't normally shoot themselves whilst cowering underground having destroyed their own (adopted) nation. That's normally seen as quite poor leadership.

*shakes head*

You must be the most incompetent poster on Bluemoon.

nashark said:
mr t said:

Like I said earlier in the thread your bully boy name calling dosen't fool me Sonny Jim - haha!

And 90% of what people agreed with you that Hitler was a great leader - you're a fucking crackpot!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.