Why are Africans such poor footballers?

bizzbo said:
Thats not was being said - yes individually they produce outstanding players - Droga is my favorite centre forward off all time - i think on his day he is fookin awesome - but the dont produce top teams yet and are probably underperforming in turning out quality players - in my opinion they should be turning out more - they dominate middle to long distance running why not football? - had the OP said Scotland - Wales this thread would not exist - its PC bollocks and it pisses me off - cant have a sensible debate without this racism shit.

The OP said that Africans are poor players because the emphasis is on power not on playing the ball. He's squirmed and wriggled, tried to make out he said something else, but that's what he said. I never mentioned racism, I just think it's about the dumbest argument I've ever heard. since his last one.

That is what I said. I don't understanding what you're trying to put across.

nashark said:
NICKS BACK said:
Jay Jay Okacha? Roger Milla? Eusebio? Zidane? no they weren't playmakers

I mentioned Okocha. I didn't rate Milla. ZIdane played for France. Please read the whole thread before posting.

Zidane hailled from Algeria,I have read the whole thread. Milla played in 3 World cups, all 4 are classic no 10's. Milla was the heartbeat of the Cameroon team.

bizzbo said:
Thats not was being said - yes individually they produce outstanding players - Droga is my favorite centre forward off all time - i think on his day he is fookin awesome - but the dont produce top teams yet and are probably underperforming in turning out quality players - in my opinion they should be turning out more - they dominate middle to long distance running why not football? - had the OP said Scotland - Wales this thread would not exist - its PC bollocks and it pisses me off - cant have a sensible debate without this racism shit.

The OP said that Africans are poor players because the emphasis is on power not on playing the ball. He's squirmed and wriggled, tried to make out he said something else, but that's what he said. I never mentioned racism, I just think it's about the dumbest argument I've ever heard. since his last one.

Every fookin week we hear footballing pundits saying how English footballers are all geared toward power strenght whilst our European footballers are gerared towards ball skills - maybe just maybe that is why there are more African players in the EPL where there is a hughe emphasis on power and stamina and strenght compared to say South Amercians players - Robiniho?

Its not racist - compare La Liga to say EPL - very very different types of footballer

NICKS BACK said:
nashark said:
I mentioned Okocha. I didn't rate Milla. ZIdane played for France. Please read the whole thread before posting.

Zidane hailled from Algeria,I have read the whole thread. Milla played in 3 World cups, all 4 are classic no 10's. Milla was the heartbeat of the Cameroon team.

Reread it again. I mentioned that Zidane played for France. He was taught to play football in Europe. Our disagreement over Milla is merely opinion. Even so, you have not named a definitive playmaker from Africa apart from the ones I have mentioned. That is because there isn't. Which is poor for 900 million people. Thus, my argument is complete.

Thank you and goodnight.

If I thought that Africans produced poor footballers I wouldnt air my opinion because I would be very aware of being thought of as racist.

So you are either very naive, racist, or - the most likely of the three options - an attention-seeker wanting to start a row to fill up a boring evening.
So...which one is it?

nashark said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Where as you are a racist.

A half wit or simpleton may believe so. Yes.

So, according to you, I am racist.
I have to say Nashark you remind me very much of a poster that plies his trade downstairs on Off Topic called BB2.0 - he's full of shit as well.

Have a read of some of his stuff - you'll find your soulmate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.