Why are Liverpool fans always praised for being "sporting"

toffeetom said:
Dirty Harry said:
Sure but I don`t remember the adults battering f*ck out of little kids whilst other adults stood by laughing, I know for a fact and I know because I was one of those kids, used to regularly come home beaten and slashed, these c*nts have an ingrained hate towards Mancunians, they`re obsessed, me ? I wouldn`t really give fook about them if it wasn`t for my memories of the 70`s/80`s, Cleavers is spot on here ime.

Bullshit. Why do all fans try and make out that other clubs try and target kids and women whilst theirs are just good old thugs looking for real men? I'm not going to deny Everton and Liverpool had a lot of nasty people following, and still do on occasion but the battles that occured where always between groups of men from my experience. Trust me Manchester wasn't exactly a nice trip for anyone, although I'd say your Red friends were a far nastier set of fans back in the 80s.

Also you lot have a far more ingrained hatred of Liverpool and scousers than we do of Manchester or Mancs, just look at your comments on any Liverpool or Everton game, the hatred is obvious, try and Everton forum, ok there are some nutters but nobody hates Mancs in general.

As for Liverpool fans, the media is full of them which is why they're portrayed so well. Set of ***** in the most part though.

So I imagined the whole thing did I or are you calling me a liar ?

The Rags have it right; "murderers, murderers, murderers!"

For me to side with them lot says a lot!

Because they are..............oh,sorry I've mis-read the title.You said sporting.......I thought it said snorting.

Dirty Harry said:

Must be same for me too, I watched as men, and women were slashed at with stanley knives coming out of anfield in the early 80's, not to mention both sets of fans standing by the east lancs road traffic lights, with piles of bricks to throw at coaches.

Nobody every said we were all innocent at City, but the topic was about the fawning over the liverpool fans being some sort of sporting roll model.

Dirty Harry said:
toffeetom said:
Bullshit. Why do all fans try and make out that other clubs try and target kids and women whilst theirs are just good old thugs looking for real men? I'm not going to deny Everton and Liverpool had a lot of nasty people following, and still do on occasion but the battles that occured where always between groups of men from my experience. Trust me Manchester wasn't exactly a nice trip for anyone, although I'd say your Red friends were a far nastier set of fans back in the 80s.

Also you lot have a far more ingrained hatred of Liverpool and scousers than we do of Manchester or Mancs, just look at your comments on any Liverpool or Everton game, the hatred is obvious, try and Everton forum, ok there are some nutters but nobody hates Mancs in general.

As for Liverpool fans, the media is full of them which is why they're portrayed so well. Set of ***** in the most part though.

You reckon Everton and Liverpool fans deliberately set out to attack women and children? Yes, I think you're lying because it's such a common slur that fans make about other fans. I'm not saying that Everton fans haven't been cunts and there may have been incidents but Everton fans were no worse than any other, going to Leeds and Manchester I remember bricks being thrown at us indiscriminately not caring who they hit.

You honestly saw an Everton fan 'battering the fuck' out of a little kid did you? Bollocks.

toffeetom said:
Dirty Harry said:

You reckon Everton and Liverpool fans deliberately set out to attack women and children? Yes, I think you're lying because it's such a common slur that fans make about other fans. I'm not saying that Everton fans haven't been ***** and there may have been incidents but Everton fans were no worse than any other, going to Leeds and Manchester I remember bricks being thrown at us indiscriminately not caring who they hit.

You honestly saw an Everton fan 'battering the fuck' out of a little kid did you? Bollocks.

No, no I didn`t see them battering fuck out of A little kid, I saw ( and was a victim myself on many occassion and have the scars to prove it) groups of you ( both sets) punching fuck out of quite a few kids getting to the match early and stealing their money whilst grown adults looked on and laughed, NOW FUCK OFF !

Cleavers, funny you should mention the bricks because I have a few six to eight inch scars on my head as a result, maybe I`m imagining them too.

Dirty Harry said:
toffeetom said:
You reckon Everton and Liverpool fans deliberately set out to attack women and children? Yes, I think you're lying because it's such a common slur that fans make about other fans. I'm not saying that Everton fans haven't been ***** and there may have been incidents but Everton fans were no worse than any other, going to Leeds and Manchester I remember bricks being thrown at us indiscriminately not caring who they hit.

No, no I didn`t see them battering fuck out of A little kid, I saw ( and was a victim myself on many occassion and have the scars to prove it) groups of you ( both sets) punching fuck out of quite a few kids getting to the match early and stealing their money whilst grown adults looked on and laughed, NOW FUCK OFF !

Cleavers, funny you should mention the bricks because I have a few six to eight inch scars on my head as a result, maybe I`m imagining them too.

Ok then mate, well I'll just have to take your word for it but it sounds like sensationalist bollocks to me, nasty old scousers attack innocent children hmmm, given that the top lads at Everton wanted to test themselves against other top lads but whatever.

How old were these kids btw? We usually only fight under 5s but sometimes we dare go as high as 8yeard olds, have to mob handed for them though.

toffeetom said:
Dirty Harry said:
Sure but I don`t remember the adults battering f*ck out of little kids whilst other adults stood by laughing, I know for a fact and I know because I was one of those kids, used to regularly come home beaten and slashed, these c*nts have an ingrained hate towards Mancunians, they`re obsessed, me ? I wouldn`t really give fook about them if it wasn`t for my memories of the 70`s/80`s, Cleavers is spot on here ime.

a, fuck off you scouse **** ;)
b,no thanks!!!
They're all turning up ready for Monday aren't they!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.