Why are Liverpool fans always praised for being "sporting"

howfen blue said:
toffeetom said:
Bullshit. Why do all fans try and make out that other clubs try and target kids and women whilst theirs are just good old thugs looking for real men? I'm not going to deny Everton and Liverpool had a lot of nasty people following, and still do on occasion but the battles that occured where always between groups of men from my experience. Trust me Manchester wasn't exactly a nice trip for anyone, although I'd say your Red friends were a far nastier set of fans back in the 80s.

Also you lot have a far more ingrained hatred of Liverpool and scousers than we do of Manchester or Mancs, just look at your comments on any Liverpool or Everton game, the hatred is obvious, try and Everton forum, ok there are some nutters but nobody hates Mancs in general.

As for Liverpool fans, the media is full of them which is why they're portrayed so well. Set of ***** in the most part though.
a, fuck off you scouse **** ;)
b,no thanks!!!
They're all turning up ready for Monday aren't they!!!!

lol

Yer we'll be there, making stop offs at local primary schools to slash them to pieces before cowering when a real man comes near us.

toffeetom said:
Dirty Harry said:
No, no I didn`t see them battering fuck out of A little kid, I saw ( and was a victim myself on many occassion and have the scars to prove it) groups of you ( both sets) punching fuck out of quite a few kids getting to the match early and stealing their money whilst grown adults looked on and laughed, NOW FUCK OFF !

Cleavers, funny you should mention the bricks because I have a few six to eight inch scars on my head as a result, maybe I`m imagining them too.

Ok then mate, well I'll just have to take your word for it but it sounds like sensationalist bollocks to me, nasty old scousers attack innocent children hmmm, given that the top lads at Everton wanted to test themselves against other top lads but whatever.

Tbh I don`t give a fuck whether you take my word for it although anybody I meet I`ll gladly show them the scars, also I`m not talking about your `top lads` either, these were more likely just shitbag fans out on the rob and handing out a few easy beatings whilst other shitbag fans found it funny to stand by and watch.

cleavers said:
toffeetom said:
Yer we'll be there, making stop offs at local primary schools to slash them to pieces before cowering when a real man comes near us.

Going back to the 80's as well are you ? How old are you ?

Instead of just trying to shit stir, why don't you answer the question that the topic was about ?

I'm not shit stirring I'm trying to add a balance to insinuations about Everton fans. I'm genuinely sad to hear that this happened to Dirty Harry, I was never much of a hooligan but the lads I knew who were involved made it clear they wanted to fight other hooligans, what can I say there are some scumbags out there.

I did answer question, Liverpool get a good rep because the media is full of cunts who support them. Liverpool fans are generally a set of shithouses.

toffeetom said:
I'm not shit stirring I'm trying to add a balance to insinuations about Everton fans.

Well it certainly came over that way.

The original topic was about Liverpool anyway, who you don't seem to like, maybe you should have stuck to that ? Everton were involved because as pointed out above, some of your fans were only too happy to join in with their liverpool mates. As I said I saw your fans alongside liverpool with piles of bricks to throw at coaches on the east lancs road, and they did, most of them were kids 14-18 year old scum bags not top lads as you describe. Coaches I travelled on, were left with few if any windows, and that was before the game, women and kids were on those coaches.

toffeetom said:
cleavers said:
Going back to the 80's as well are you ? How old are you ?

Instead of just trying to shit stir, why don't you answer the question that the topic was about ?

I'm not shit stirring I'm trying to add a balance to insinuations about Everton fans. I'm genuinely sad to hear that this happened to Dirty Harry, I was never much of a hooligan but the lads I knew who were involved made it clear they wanted to fight other hooligans, what can I say there are some scumbags out there.

I did answer question, Liverpool get a good rep because the media is full of ***** who support them. Liverpool fans are generally a set of shithouses.

Fair play Tom and for what it`s worth the Blue dippers weren`t as bad as the red ones ime but it was still there, as you can tell it left a nasty taste in my mouth even 30 years plus on.

with there famous anfield european night atmosphere................

what a load of bollocks, in a kevin keegan-esc rant, i'd just love it, just love it to see them fall apart!! its funny watching hodgson and his pet beach ball sammy lee on the bench totally clueless as what to do!

Nice one Scotty. I stupidly included you in my rant earlier. I should have known better mate and I apologize.

As for the scousers - self-mythologizing scum. Good shout earlier about their 'European nights'. Do my fucking head in. And I agree 100% with the OP.
I think it all stems from the bullshit hype surrounding the Kop. Because, y'know, all other terraces were devoid of humour, passion, magnanimity or atmosphere.....

Lucky Toma said:
Nice one Scotty. I stupidly included you in my rant earlier. I should have known better mate and I apologize.

As for the scousers - self-mythologizing scum. Good shout earlier about their 'European nights'. Do my fucking head in. And I agree 100% with the OP.
I think it all stems from the bullshit hype surrounding the Kop. Because, y'know, all other terraces were devoid of humour, passion, magnanimity or atmosphere.....

I didn't realise what I put and how it could be interpreted, forgot all about hillsbrough when I typed that. I just remember old couples on tv who had been pushed to the floor by fellow fans and had their tickets stolen.

Awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.