Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

I see "internet" and "middle ground" are once again showing themselves to be alien concepts to one another.

George Hannah said:
Ducado said:
Embarrassing thread of the week
You clearly view this thread as having no purpose and as descending into a vehicle for petty bickering. I'm surprised you don't remove it.

Quite.

The Stasi like way in which your thread was unilaterally removed is frankly embarrassing for Ric and the forum. Maybe we should all go and congregate in one of the threads about religion in the Cellar. I believe there's one running right now. I'm sure that that hasn't descended into petty bickering!

BillyShears said:
George Hannah said:
Ducado said:
Embarrassing thread of the week
You clearly view this thread as having no purpose and as descending into a vehicle for petty bickering. I'm surprised you don't remove it.

Quite.

The Stasi like way in which your thread was unilaterally removed is frankly embarrassing for Ric and the forum. Maybe we should all go and congregate in one of the threads about religion in the Cellar. I believe there's one running right now. I'm sure that that hasn't descended into petty bickering!

petty bickering on Bluemoon? never in a million years.

You are one of the main culprits too

mancityvstoke said:

If you're looking for a place where everyone agrees with each other may I suggest you book yourself on the next flight to cloud cuckoo land.

Oh and it's nice to see that you're not adding to the bickering by having a pointless pop at me. I suspect you would also expect that I stay silent whilst you randomly and baselessly accuse me of being a main culprit in some over generalised assessment of a forum which has thousands upon thousands of users.

BillyShears said:
mancityvstoke said:

If you're looking for a place where everyone agrees with each other may I suggest you book yourself on the next flight to cloud cuckoo land.

Oh and it's nice to see that you're not adding to the bickering by having a pointless pop at me. I suspect you would also expect that I stay silent whilst you randomly and baselessly accuse me of being a main culprit in some over generalised assessment of a forum which has thousands upon thousands of users.

ok put yer andbag away now .....Bicker off

Hate that word RANDOM too.......kids word.

Mr sensitive knickers

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
We don't really know who are targets are and IMO neither do English media.

The media don't know Pelli and this is the reason we are linked with either Spanish based players (Negrado, Pepe) or Spanish/Portuguese speaking (Cardoza, Fred etc) because they think that this is what Pelli will do they don't know for a fact it is what he will do.

If we had Moyes then we would be linked with Jagielka, Carroll, Ince etc.

Just got to wait and see.

Read all about it...sensible post on bluemoon transfer forum scandal!

woolleyback blue said:
banbury_blue said:
That opening to this thread is possibly the most arrogant thing I've ever read on Bluemoon.

This

I don't know where it comes from but some people on here seem to completely ignore the fact that footballers aren't cattle they are human beings with emotions and ambitions. They may not want to come a warm the bench at City.

Football manager and FIFA, where you can sign anyone for your team, and your team wins everything in a computer game, these people believe you can do this in the real world.

I do wonder what these same folk do after playing Grand Theft Auto, do they think its alright to pull people out of their cars and drive off? Or beat a hooker over the head and take off with their money after shagging them?

mancityvstoke said:
BillyShears said:
mancityvstoke said:

ok put yer andbag away now .....Bicker off

Hate that word RANDOM too.......kids word.

Mr sensitive knickers

What's an alternative to random then?

The words never at fault, just the context it's used in. Same as Epic which is being destroyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.