Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

conormcfc said:
johnmc said:
These top level players are not always a sucess you know.

Most premier league sides have several expensive top level flops
It's not about the prices.

Negredo and Soldado are both good players and would both be good options as our replacement for Tevez.

Fred however, would not.

Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.

There's just not that many top level signings available right now.

One that i would like is Thiago Silva though. Barcelona seem to be after him so he must be potentially available.

Brendan110_0 said:
conormcfc said:
johnmc said:
These top level players are not always a sucess you know.

Most premier league sides have several expensive top level flops
It's not about the prices.

Negredo and Soldado are both good players and would both be good options as our replacement for Tevez.

Fred however, would not.

Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.

So in your opinion, only players that YOU have heard of are deemed worthy of a place in our team?! Get your head out of your arse mate. So many things wrong with that I don't even know where to begin.

Our scouts know what they're doing, as does our manager, as does our management team.

Had you 'heard' of Nastastic for example? If you hadn't, does that mean you thought he was automatically too shit for us? Similarly, you'd probably 'heard' of the likes of Robinho, and they didn't exactly turn into superstars with us did they? What a pathetic point.

Brendan110_0 said:

All based on the fact you've never heard of them??

Do me a favour.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.