Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

Brendan110_0 said:
conormcfc said:
johnmc said:
These top level players are not always a sucess you know.

Most premier league sides have several expensive top level flops
It's not about the prices.

Negredo and Soldado are both good players and would both be good options as our replacement for Tevez.

Fred however, would not.

Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.
Says more about you than it does them tbh. Both have been amongst the best strikers in La Liga for a number of years.

Brendan110_0 said:
conormcfc said:
johnmc said:

Negredo and Soldado are both good players and would both be good options as our replacement for Tevez.

Fred however, would not.

Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.

Then watch a bit more football. They are two of the most prolific strikers in La Liga and both have multiple caps for Spain. Soldado scored in the Confederations Cup just gone.

Negredo scored only 3 fewer goals than £50million Falcao in La Liga, Soldado 4 fewer goals.

AK6bD4t.jpg

Maybe we have reached our level now and the sheikhs investment has its limits, ah well i miss mid table mediocrity

andyhinch said:
It's maybe the same reason we signed a mid level manager.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk[/youtube]

Brendan110_0 said:
conormcfc said:
johnmc said:

Fred however, would not.

I'm guessing you are joking but it's hard to tell in here nowadays

andyhinch said:
NoahCity said:
andyhinch said:
It's maybe the same reason we signed a mid level manager.
wtf?!
I don't remember him bing on anyone's "A" list 6 months ago, the same as some plays were linked with.

I don't remember many thinking Mancini was in any danger of being sacked six months ago so that's hardly a barometer for anything now is it Andy ... ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
I'm guessing you are joking but it's hard to tell in here nowadays

I feel like I'm being perpetually clarkied at the moment on the forum. You seen the thread about Silva on the main forum ? Scary stuff or an inspired piece of wum'ing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.