Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

Round pegs in round holes, and the ability of the new player being better than the player who occupies the same position at the club. If those criteria are met don't care whether galactico or not.

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
NoahCity said:
I don't remember him bing on anyone's "A" list 6 months ago, the same as some plays were linked with.

I don't remember many thinking Mancini was in any danger of being sacked six months ago so that's hardly a barometer for anything now is it Andy ... ;)

-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm --

SWP's back said:
I'm guessing you are joking but it's hard to tell in here nowadays

I feel like I'm being perpetually clarkied at the moment on the forum. You seen the thread about Silva on the main forum ? Scary stuff or an inspired piece of wum'ing ?
I remember some posters on here wanting him out and proposing replacements, I don't remember Pelle's name at the top of anyone's list;)

What a ridiculous thread!!!.

Rumours spread by the media who have nothing else to do at this time of year except create stories.

Yet here we have an unbelievable 20 pages of posts discussing this subject.....the mind boggles.

andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
I don't remember him bing on anyone's "A" list 6 months ago, the same as some plays were linked with.

I don't remember many thinking Mancini was in any danger of being sacked six months ago so that's hardly a barometer for anything now is it Andy ... ;)

SWP's back said:
I'm guessing you are joking but it's hard to tell in here nowadays

I feel like I'm being perpetually clarkied at the moment on the forum. You seen the thread about Silva on the main forum ? Scary stuff or an inspired piece of wum'ing ?
I remember some posters on here wanting him out and proposing replacements, I don't remember Pelle's name at the top of anyone's list;)
Mainly as the majority of us don't know world football as well as the guys in charge that hired him.

SWP's back said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:

Mainly as the majority of us don't know world football as well as the guys in charge that hired him.
Or even all of us :)

What you having me, ASDA special Tandoori chicken Masala, rice, popodoms and Naan bread with a couple of onion Bhajis. :-)

SWP's back said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:

My point exactly the same goes for players, it wasn't Pelle swipe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.