Why are we being linked with mid level signings?

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
NoahCity said:
I don't remember him bing on anyone's "A" list 6 months ago, the same as some plays were linked with.

I don't remember many thinking Mancini was in any danger of being sacked six months ago so that's hardly a barometer for anything now is it Andy ... ;)

-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm --

SWP's back said:
I'm guessing you are joking but it's hard to tell in here nowadays

I feel like I'm being perpetually clarkied at the moment on the forum. You seen the thread about Silva on the main forum ? Scary stuff or an inspired piece of wum'ing ?

I've just had look at that thread after reading your post Billy. The OP has to be trolling and those in agreement must be clarkying. If not, I'm seriously worried.......

I think the team will be...

Hart
Clichy/? Kompany/Garcia, Pepe/Natsasic, Richards/Zabaleta
Yaya/Rodwell, Fernandinho/ Barry
Navas/Milner, Silva/Nasri
Negrado/Dzeko, Aguero/Gudetti

*note that's not the team I want* but it's hardly "second rate" look at the rags they win trophies most years despite having players such as Rafael, Young, Jones and Tommy Clevz, it's about building the correct team spirit and and binding them together, last year a I expected the rags to win the league this year even if they get Baines and Thiago I'd be confident.

In answer to the OP, do you remember the Madrid Glacticos?

We would win fuck all with 11 glory maquis players.

Kun Aguero said:

Hart

*note that's not the team I want* but it's hardly "second rate" look at the rags they win trophies most years despite having players such as Rafael, Young, Jones and Tommy Clevz, it's about building the correct team spirit and and binding them together, last year a I expected the rags to win the league this year even if they get Baines and Thiago I'd be confident.

clichy is a left back you rag 8-}

r.soleofsalford said:
Kun Aguero said:

Hart

clichy is a left back you rag 8-}

He can play as a right back cutting in on his stronger foot! any need for the rag insults? only rags use the term "rag"

Rag.

SWP's back said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
I don't remember many thinking Mancini was in any danger of being sacked six months ago so that's hardly a barometer for anything now is it Andy ... ;)

-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm --

I feel like I'm being perpetually clarkied at the moment on the forum. You seen the thread about Silva on the main forum ? Scary stuff or an inspired piece of wum'ing ?
I remember some posters on here wanting him out and proposing replacements, I don't remember Pelle's name at the top of anyone's list;)
Mainly as the majority of us don't know world football as well as the guys in charge that hired him.

Mainly as the majority of us don't know world football as well as the guys in charge that hired him

HowVeryDareYou.jpg

How very dare you.

The majority of the posters on here spend 24 hours a day watching massive splitscreen loops of football matches from every possible country and every possible division on the globe. Many of them attend every youth game that every club play every season. One or two even have books coming out soon on the beautiful game.

Dont be so fucking cheeky SWP.

Stoned Rose said:
SWP's back said:
andyhinch said:
I remember some posters on here wanting him out and proposing replacements, I don't remember Pelle's name at the top of anyone's list;)
Mainly as the majority of us don't know world football as well as the guys in charge that hired him.

Mainly as the majority of us don't know world football as well as the guys in charge that hired him

HowVeryDareYou.jpg

How very dare you.

The majority of the posters on here spend 24 hours a day watching massive splitscreen loops of football matches from every possible country and every possible division on the globe. Many of them attend every youth game that every club play every season. One or two even have books coming out soon on the beautiful game.

Dont be so fucking cheeky SWP.

Not much point having a Football Forum really then is there? Heard all this shite last summer when some of us had the timerity to question the signings, and lack of signing of Van Persie. I might not have any coaching badges, but I could have told the person who thought signing Sinclair was a great idea that he wasn't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.