Why Argentina won't win the World Cup

SCF08 said:
supercity36 said:
....messi......................................di maria...
.................higuain.........tevez....................

that attacking line is probably the envy of every country in the tournament. and they still have aguero
Holland's line up is more impressive. These 4 are also much better as a team.

..................Sneijder.............Van der Vaart..............Robben.......
...........................................Van Persie................................

let's not forget dirk kuyt...............................i'll get me jacket.

supercity36 said:

that attacking line is probably the envy of every country in the tournament. and they still have aguero

quite right but when you have a head case in charge there can be only one outcome
he stated that there was only one player sure of his place in the squad before the world cup and that was guiterez (spelling) of newcastle another pearl of wisdom from marradona
they are dark horses for me as long as marradona does not cock it up for them

maradona insists on playin old has beens. there are many better teams out there so argentina need to play the fresh players rather than the oldies. thats why they wont win it.

He may be insane but I'll still be rooting for them, after the US is eliminated of course ;)

Argies all the way for me. when it gets to knock out stages the gaffer is about as much use as a cock in a nunnery.
it all about passion, that's why England always fuck it up. bunch of luvvies are more concerned about getting their hair right than their penalties!!

I always back a cheeky outsider each way as well, i had Mexico last time and USA the time before that. this time i'm going Portugal @ 28/1. too good to turn down at that price.

supercity36 said:

This.............I have been looking at my sons world cup sticker book and the squad of players they have is amazing. They would be outright favourites if it wasnt for that twat maradona.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
supercity36 said:

This.............I have been looking at my sons world cup sticker book and the squad of players they have is amazing. They would be outright favourites if it wasnt for that twat maradona.

Your Sons????
Honest????
What swaps have you got? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.