Why did the Sheikh choose us

uwerosler28 said:
ironically for the thing hes now removing from the club , loyal working class fans who stuck with the club through the dark times , happily replacing them with tourists now who will pay £60 a ticket and another £100 in the club shop

?

uwerosler28 said:
ironically for the thing hes now removing from the club , loyal working class fans who stuck with the club through the dark times , happily replacing them with tourists now who will pay £60 a ticket and another £100 in the club shop

That you Colin?

He chose City for the following simple business reason and this is factual. It was between City Newcastle and Liverpool. Newcastle wanted £500m which made no sense, his brother in law was involved with Liverpool and Arab families never bid against each other which left City the logical choice.

It's simple, everyone wants to be a Blue but not all can be. He applied and fortunately for him, we accepted. He is still on probation mind, three years is the usual time limit.

uwerosler28 said:

You got a season ticket pal?

Because mine isn't anywhere near £60 a ticket.

Damocles said:
uwerosler28 said:

You got a season ticket pal?

Because mine isn't anywhere near £60 a ticket.
[flash=][/flash]yes had one in the north stand got kicked out and now in 4 seasons its increased by over 200 pound and before you quote "would I rather watch aguero or corradi" I would happily watch either in a city shirt

Blue Mist said:
It's simple, everyone wants to be a Blue but not all can be. He applied and fortunately for him, we accepted. He is still on probation mind, three years is the usual time limit.

He made 100 posts on this forum and was given the privilege of starting his own threads and buying the club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.