Why did we let Zinchenko go?

We miss Sterling’s pace and Jesus’ tenacity and both of their pressing in the final third more than we miss anything Zinchenko brought.

We miss Sterling’s pace and Jesus’ tenacity and both of their pressing in the final third more than we miss anything Zinchenko brought.

Well according to gossip column,Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for Sterling,already,doubt there will be many takers and we certainly won’t be one of them…….I hope

Funny that because I remember him coming on at 2 0 down to villa at home and he beat several men to set up the first goal, zinchenko changed that game, without him the dippers would be champions
So you agree with the previous poster, it wasn't very often then?

Zinchenko was excellent, i personally think he brought a lot of control to the game for us but he just didn't (often enough) provide a killer ball. But tbh Walker doesn't do that either, obviously he has other elements that help us but i think Zinny did as well. The biggest problem is Zinny had clearly (and rightly so) felt he had developed past being a squady and wanted in the first 11, i think what he had shown to our successes over the last few seasons proved he was right. He wasn't openly searching, as far as i understand, but when Arsenal came in and offered him guarantees it was an easier decision for him. Not only has he improved them when he's playing, i think he's brought along some steel in Arsenal's way of thinking as well. Something that we are clearly missing.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn’t it,even in football,he was let go as was deemed not good enough,and as a match goer myself I could fully see why,but how some are making him out to be the new Philip Lahm are still hurting from yesterday,and need to have a think
Nope. Nothing to do with Saturday or any other game.
He was an excellent squad player. We are now weaker as a squad now he has gone. It really is that simple for me.

Nope. Nothing to do with Saturday or any other game.
He was an excellent squad player. We are now weaker as a squad now he has gone. It really is that simple for me.
Yes, he was an excellent squad player but that isn't what he wanted any longer. Some of the reactive crap on here is beyond parody though. Apparently he was a certain starter every game and won games all by himself. Damned if I remember all of these games.

Some of the idiots are only seen when we lose so make of them what you will, but others seem to have very selective memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.