Why did we let Zinchenko go?

I think you only sell a player if you an upgrade in place ….Gomez better than Zinchenko ?

How would you like this left back to play ?

Well,believe it or not I really liked Mendy when he first came,took a full back on and put delicious crosses in,oh and could track back instead of running in treacle like Kolarov and Zinchenko used to do

Never to shirk a challenge neither is what’s wanted,so my ideal LB is someone who can tackle,bomb forward,get a great ball in,and get back rapido when needed,surely that’s what everyone wants in a LB or RB for that matter no ?

Oh and to add we have a bit of a goal scorer waiting for the said crosses to come his way

Well,believe it or not I really liked Mendy when he first came,took a full back on and put delicious crosses in,oh and could track back instead of running in treacle like Kolarov and Zinchenko used to do

Never to shirk a challenge neither is what’s wanted,so my ideal LB is someone who can tackle,bomb forward,get a great ball in,and get back rapido when needed,surely that’s what everyone wants in a LB or RB for that matter no ?

Oh and to add we have a bit of a goal scorer waiting for the said crosses to come his way
Probably Pep's blueprint from the beginning, personally I think it would be great but asking a lot from a player.

Well according to gossip column,Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for Sterling,already,doubt there will be many takers and we certainly won’t be one of them…….I hope
Not that I’d have him back, in particular. We just need more pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.