Why did we let Zinchenko go?

The commentators were saying that they do that around the 15 mark quite often.
I was fucking fuming when the arsenal fans had the balls to suggest Eddie was time wasting after that prick had sat down and took his boot off in the middle of a game.
The ref should have waved play on and then went back and carded him.
And his glove. ****

Good attitude and winning mentally but not top notch. Still doesn't know where the goal is and vulnerable in defence.
Won nine trophies with us lucky if he gets one with Arsenal. CTID

It looked to me that we were targeting Zinchenko in the second half. After the game a lot of Arse fans were saying he couldn't defend. I love him but City fans already knew that. He is a midfielder. Both second half goals and several other great chances came from his side.
I think Pep realised in the summer that they would be a threat so he sold them Zinchenko knowing that Arteta had copied his playbook and would play him at left back. We would faff around for the first half and convince them that we respected them and then bang, exploit the weakness we had so carefully planted :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.