Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

I’m not a season ticket holder but I regret not getting a ticket and taking my dad tbh.
I was working in leeds and was always going to struggle to get back in time but - must do better.

I'm on holiday in SW Wales, I had planned to go and had a ticket, an 8 hour+ drive round trip, but the messing about with finding out if I had been allocated a ticket just pissed me off enough to say fuck it (I found out late Tuesday evening, despite them taking my money 4 days earlier).

Treat me with contempt, and reap what you sew, and no I won't get my money back, so it's win win for City, but sadly if this sort of shit carries on, they'll be losing another customer eventually.

Instead, I had a lovely day out in Tenby with my parents, watched the game on my laptop, and we won anyway.

I won't be at the Southampton game either, that one went on the ticket exchange, I very much doubt I'll get anything back for that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.