Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

I hope the club is reading this thread!

More and more people throwing in the towel because they can’t be arsed with all the hassles…some of which they are responsible for!

They’d listen to your points due to your username.

i did not go cos i live in suffolk
i use up my holidays from work going to midweek league games, no left for any of the cup games

They’d listen to your points due to your username.
You are Pep in disguise. I claim my £5!

I’m not one to dick measure, but 54 yrs of loyal support, much of it as a season ticket holder, for me. You?

As for your pithy comment, I suggested listening to the concerns of fans who have difficulty with the amenities available night games, not me. I’m in Hawaii, not Chicago, right now, so I would have had to make an ELEVEN time zone flight to get there, not get on public transportation, the way many regulars do.

You are Pep in disguise. I claim my £5!

I’m not one to dick measure, but 54 yrs of loyal support, much of it as a season ticket holder, for me. You?

As for your pithy comment, I suggested listening to the concerns of fans who have difficulty with the amenities available night games, not me. I’m in Hawaii, not Chicago, right now, so I would have had to make an ELEVEN time zone flight to get there, not get on public transportation, the way many regulars do.

You’ve totally missed my point. The club won’t listen to fans unless they are from outside of Manchester and the UK as that is who they cater for now.

The legacy fans are of no interest anymore so anything us plebs moan about is thrown aside.

As you have Chicago in your username they would be more likely to listen to your concerns than mine.

You’ve totally missed my point. The club won’t listen to fans unless they are from outside of Manchester and the UK as that is who they cater for now.

The legacy fans are of no interest anymore so anything us plebs moan about is thrown aside.

As you have Chicago in your username they would be more likely to listen to your concerns than mine.
Then, they’d listen to TokyoBlue or BeijingBlue more than me!

While I admire the club for having grown the global footprint of the club, they have to realize that 90% of game day fans are locals…as in day travelers…not tourists.

In fact, when I was last at the City Store at the ground with my son, a tour bus rolled up, parked right outside and a bunch of Asian tourists got off. Half of them still had their United scarves on from their last stop at the United Store!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.