Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

All he does is invite fans to come to the game against Southampton because the team will need them.
We were there in Division Three. Does he think we don't fucking know the team need us? What an arsehole.

I personally was there every week home and away forty-odd years before he was so I do not need him patronisingly suggesting I should support my club.

He's living in a bubble, and has got no idea how tough life is for most City fans, or indeed 99% of people, at the moment.

I now live 6000 miles away and I am not currently allowed to leave the town I live in due to COVID lockdown that has lasted nearly 18 months - despite it being "safe" to have the Olympics - so I won't be there for the foreseeable.

So stiff shit, pep. But I will tell you this. This situation of lockdown, not being able to see my friends or family, or even have a drink or a meal outside after 8 o'clock in the evening, is bothering me a fucking sight more than a few missing fans bothers you, so go and fuck yourself, you petty-minded, selfish little shit.

More and more I read this the more angry I am with pep. Absolutely bang out of order he was and I hope he apologises tomorrow.
Can't see him apologising sadly. I don't even have confidence in our press guys to steer him in the right direction.

Not only are they incapable of changing the narrative, they don't even seem to advise Pep against making comments that spark a fresh onslaught of ridicule and criticism.

It would also be nice if they asked him to stop waxing lyrical about the 'history' of the Rags and Dippers.

Im a season ticket holder but have moved to live around london for past 5 years. I can get to weekend games. It costs me a full day, £50 transport, £50 spend on top of my ticket but I do it because I love the club and appreciate this won’t last forever.
But I cant physically get to week night games and frankly if I could I cant justify the expense on top

Genuine question but do some people literally have nothing else in their lives apart from watching City? No other hobbies and interests you like to spend your time and money on?

I get the feeling that some folk think that unless you go to every single match home and away and sing and dance til you’re red in the face you’re not a ‘proper fan’.

Bit weird that if you ask me.

Pissed off Blue! We’re planning to hire a Winnebago and do a couple of wine regions
On the back burner now!

The good news is the wine regions will still be here when the borders open so you'll be welcomed with open arms in due course. In the meantime keep yourselves safe :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.