Why do red scousers hate Shay Given ?

I've got Liverpool mates who think that RAWK is the biggest pile of shite going around. They say there is hundreds of clueless twonks on there and judging by that thread they are spot on.

The City fan is going to win that bet!

They're entitled to their opinions. They're wrong... but they're entitled to them anyway.

Aside no1:
Somebody (not me - I have a life to be getting on with) should start a thread on there discussing the merits of say, Glen Johnston and insist that no black people can comment - because (like the Irish with Given, apparently?) they are obviously going to be totally biased. It'd be interesting to see how many posts you'd get before somebody called it for what it is - blatant racism. (Anyway, biased opinion on a fans forum! Can you imagine anything more earth-shattering?).

Aside no2:
Where on earth is Southern Ireland (please note capitals)?
I've heard of Northern Ireland and I even live in Ireland (which lies to the south of Northern Ireland, as it happens) but, to the best of my knowledge, there is no country on Earth called Southern Ireland.

Then again, if Shay Given is "just average", I'm a Dutchman.

They may be talking shite about Shay, they may be talking even bigger shite about Ben Foster (struggling to understand that one) but rather replace them than the Rags in the top 4? Do me a favour. Let the scousers say what they want but lets keep some perspective.

There is a light said:
They may be talking shite about Shay, they may be talking even bigger shite about Ben Foster (struggling to understand that one) but rather replace them than the Rags in the top 4? Do me a favour. Let the scousers say what they want but lets keep some perspective.

I think the Ben Foster comments are a pisstake.

nashark said:
I don't think Shay Given is really that good. Don't get me wrong he is a very good goalkeeper but the way people go on about him on bluemoon is quite frankly astounding. There was a thread one time which read 'Shay Given - Best Goalie In The World.' I argued my point in that thread which basically put the point across that he was probably just about in the top 20. The amount of abuse I got required a diamond encrusted tin hat. I believe Shay Given is a great goalkeeper but not as good as we sometimes make out. I would put Reina and James ahead of him in the prem standings.

*dons carbon latimer structured tin hat on*

FFS !

best in prem, you clueless twit !

Immaculate Pasta said:
I've got Liverpool mates who think that RAWK is the biggest pile of shite going around. They say there is hundreds of clueless twonks on there and judging by that thread they are spot on.

The City fan is going to win that bet!

Other forums say the same about bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.