Why do United think they'll ruin our day winning the league?

I couldn't give a flying fuck about what those Rag bastards are/aren't doing...

...all i'm bothered about is wanting to see Vinny K lifting that shiny Cup above his head!

i personally hope they do win the league tommorow
1969 we won the cup, they won the european cup
1999 we won the play off they won something too
so if they have to win something for us to win the cup i can live with that

Mastes1 said:
To be fair -
So Blackburn didn't buy the title according to you lot then. Bollocks. Not a single rag I've ever known has suggested otherwise. I wonder how much Cantona would cost in this day and age? Point being that staggering inflation has affected those numbers as well you know. Given that, it would be more sensible to go off whose broken the transfer record more times. That's you lot by the way. Also, if you know your history, you'd know your club has at many times in existence been helped or even saved by acts of charity and wealthy benefactors, does the name John Henry Davies ring any bells? What about James Gibson? Martin Edwards? Or what about us letting you use Maine Road after the Second World War?

I wont give that shower a seconds thought if we get the job done tomorrow. Come to think of it, I wont give them a seconds thought if (God forbid) we dont get the job done.

I doubt if the rags will even come into my mind tomorrow .....

for me there's only ONE game being played , and it sure as hell won't be at Blackburn!

I hope they do win just will make taking the title next season all the more sweeter.

As for it spoiling our day there is only Stoke that can spoil my day couldnt give a flying hoot about prem games tomorrow.

FA CUP FINAL my only concern

Thinking back to being at Notts County with 70 minutes gone who would of thought we would be here.

Lets concentrate on enjoying the day and singing City home.

Come on City we can do it!!

Had it in work this week.

Turned around and said.

I couldn't give a f*** if you win the league.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.