Why do you follow City?

I'm a Blue because when I got married my husband, father-in-law, cousins, everyone in his family were staunch blues, so I became one, much to the disgust of my family who were reds. that was 45 years ago and my children and grandchildren are Blues as well. I have never regretted it. I have been a season ticket holder for years and hope to get to Wembley again one day soon.

I'm a Blue because when I got married my husband, father-in-law, cousins, everyone in his family were staunch blues, so I became one, much to the disgust of my family who were reds. that was 45 years ago and my children and grandchildren are Blues as well. I have never regretted it. I have been a season ticket holder for years and hope to get to Wembley again one day soon.

because of the ex Hearts player Arthur Mann .. the first player I idolised
glad he brought me into the City family :-)

Dad first took me in january 1985.We beat wimbledon 3-0,still got the game on an old video and stick it on every now and then.David Phillips scored a gem. Sat on the white wall of the kippax near north stand end,watched it all the way through and loved it.Still sit next to my dad to this day and probably always will.Thanks dad.We are nearly there now and i'm going to see what you did at newcastle very soon.

Well when they got took over I thought I'd jump on board :) Just kidding! I got no choice but to be a blue and I love it, not seen them win a thing yet!

When I was born my uncle (by marriage) proclaimed another united fan in the world, my mum didn't get on with him very well so made sure she only knitted sky blue and white baby clothes.

My dad being from Glasgow and a staunch Rangers fan, was happy to take me to the odd game when he could.. first one I think was Sunderland 82, we won 2-1, it may of been a night game or at least in winter as it was dark.

Simple really....dad is a blue :)
Every day I thank him for it :P

Was always meant to be blue born on same day as super nially all be it many years later lol and ricky hatton :)

CTID

must be the odd fan who doesnt form a life-time allegience after their first visit to a big stadium but i've never met one. In the fifties MR was usually 40000plus, loud like you only found at football grounds, and i was hooked for life. Why, i cant explain, been tested many times over the years, and like many others have done,said f--kit thats me ,addynuff. But its impossible, once a blue and all that its actually true.So youngsters going to their first game at coms be warned, a lifetime addiction lies ahead. I dont think all-seater stadiums will ever generate the atmosphere of a packed Kippax tho what you've never had you wont miss,but jesus it was mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.