why does it feel

Im glad the season is finally over. We never really looked at it from the off it that first game against Southampton. Today was a total non event.

Need a couple of months break from it all and get ready to go again. The summer is going to see big changes in and out and will certainly be exciting.

Its been a poor league this season I think, and few quality signings could have made all the difference. Whats done is done, we just cant make the same mistakes twice.

Lets regroup, get the fans and players back together and get our title back.

I've said it on more than 1 occasion. The way we won the prem last year will never be repeated. Any success gained now will pale into insignificance, due to the incredible manner of winning it in such a outlandish way. I believe, ( well sincerely hope to God), it is just one big hangover from last year, knowing we will never have that feeling again. Hopefully next season the hangover will have subsided and we can get back on the silverware trail.New season. New beginning.

The feeling I got today was that the bond between this group of players and the crowd was broken, as if we collectively couldn't bring ourselves to get behind this lot.

I have never experienced this at city over all the years.

BlueMo' said:
Any money i had for a holiday went on last weekend.

Exactly that mate.
I was at Wembley last weekend and thousands of working class people spent hundreds of pounds of their money to travel and support.
The players have let us down this season, infinitely more than Mancini can be fairly blamed to have.

Re: 2nd best league position in Premier League history...

SergioInAddedTime said:
...And we`re all pissed up

Signs on how far we`we come?

You are putting things in perspective and so I suggest you fuck right off out of this forum with your sensible comments!

The fucking nerve of some people!

bigf42 said:
The feeling I got today was that the bond between this group of players and the crowd was broken, as if we collectively couldn't bring ourselves to get behind this lot.

I have never experienced this at city over all the years.

Sadly, I feel you're right. It's incredibly difficult to criticise any player who gives 100%. That's what we expect when we pay our money each season. I hope some players sit in that dressing room, look at Zabaleta and the reaction he gets every single game and crave it. It's not rocket science. Even bloody Tevez has managed to work his arse back in to a heroic position.

We're not stupid. We've been watching City for a long time and we know shit players when we see them. We also know the difference between shit players and brilliant players not giving a shit. Too many of the latter this season and it's accumulated to a shocking, piss-poor end of the season. Said it a few times today but the players got their wish. They blamed their bad form on the manager and now he's gone. Now they have to prove to us/the club that they were right. Today was embarrassing, dead rubber or not. Apart from Rodwell (who was fucking brilliant today) and the players previously mentioned (as we've come to expect), too many lads ambled around the pitch today, content.

Suspect a big summer ahead and a lot more news to come out in the next week or so. The Kompany situation is very, very strange and the silence is not helping. If I could, I'd go on holiday for a month (a la Football Manager) because I just can't be arsed with the next month!

Blueles61 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
This may sound spoilt, but I'm glad the season is over, the result and performance today was the icing on the cake of a shit week, but I'm already over it and I'm just looking forward to the new regime and any new players coming in now.

Me too.

and me

we're in limbo. Just lost a Cup Final to a poor team, no manager, and the Captain is injured.

And this message board is a magnet for Utd fans at the moment. A headache for whoever is administrating it.

Would be very easy for a group of City fans to join Utd message boards and then spend the next two seasons shooting Moyes down, and targeting any weak link. Doesn't take much for a few journalists to run a few speculative stories on the back of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.