Why does MH keep bringing up the past?

M24 said:
super-blue said:
Paul if your really not happy with the team, manager ect then go support another team, seriously all the threads I've read from you are so negative its beyond belief

cant agree more pal...........he's just one of the many boring negative nobs on this forum

I agree,lets all be positive when theres nothing to be positive about!Brilliant idea!

All i'm after is a after match interview that address's some of the problems we are having at the moment.

PaulPowerShower said:
I fully agree - fuck all that Anfield was a good result bollocks

We fucked it up again

If people are just going to go on about how much an mprovement it is then we are fucked

Too many people are happy with the shit wanky football that we are churning out every week - We look like a pack of fools

Premiership top 4?? Do me a favour we look like a cobbled together championship team

if were not winning im fucked off because I have a einning mentality not a 'at least were not in a relegation battle' mentality

You have a winning mentality, wtf that got to do with City. You don't work for them. You have just come on here to moan. You are a moaner not winner, you don't even know the difference.

IF and its a big IF, you have supported City for the last 30 years, you must have spent most of it in misery, cos we ain't won squat. Maybe you are just happy moaning.

jake28 said:
M24 said:
cant agree more pal...........he's just one of the many boring negative nobs on this forum

I agree,lets all be positive when theres nothing to be positive about!Brilliant idea!

Nothing to be positive about ???
Are you serious ?

Big G said:
Cully said:
The way we are playing is so negative its beyond belief.
6 points from a possible 18 is beyond belief.
18 fuckin months and he still wants time for this team to gel, is beyond belief.
£200 million on a team that can't defend a lead for 30 seconds is way beyond belief.
The amount of supporters who will settle for this mediocrity is beyond belief.

I hear what your saying mate but 'go support another team'?
I pray, I really do pray we beat Hull this saturday
But if we couldn't beat Burnley, so I don't hold out that much hope.
But support another team? how does that work?

Another negative post,
Wouldnt be so bad if you then added something pro-active and posetive, And wainting till January to sign players is not the answer either.
If you think theres a problem then at least make an effort to try and provide a cure.
Agreed, maybe a proper defensive coach brought in to the staff. The squad is easy top 4 and above.

KenTheLandlord said:
PaulPowerShower said:
I fully agree - fuck all that Anfield was a good result bollocks

We fucked it up again

If people are just going to go on about how much an mprovement it is then we are fucked

Too many people are happy with the shit wanky football that we are churning out every week - We look like a pack of fools

Premiership top 4?? Do me a favour we look like a cobbled together championship team

if were not winning im fucked off because I have a einning mentality not a 'at least were not in a relegation battle' mentality

You have a winning mentality, wtf that got to do with City. You don't work for them. You have just come on here to moan. You are a moaner not winner, you don't even know the difference.

IF and its a big IF, you have supported City for the last 30 years, you must have spent most of it in misery, cos we ain't won squat. Maybe you are just happy moaning.

If your happy with draws then fair enough - im not
I want to win every single week and Im fucked off if we dont. Its the same in life - I want to be the best at everything

Is that wrong?

Do you see Sat as a good result or we threw away 3 points?

M24 said:
jake28 said:

Nothing to be positive about ???
Are you serious ?

Whats the point in being positive when things clearly arent working??
Tactics,motivation etc...i could go on and on but cant be bothered anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.