Why does Yaya always looked f*cked ?

He has been playing in Spain where
1. They play at a slower pace
2. They don't have 4 games in 10 days where he starts them all
3. He playing a more advanced position and is expected to defend abit aswell

He clearly has the quality he just needs to adjust to the league!

Answer is simple.

The premier league is far more demanding physically then the la liga. In terms of pace, stamina and strength. Not to mention he was a player that sat back more at Barce compared to his role here.

Its going to take a while for him to adjust fully. Which means he'll most likely continue to improve.

waspish said:
When you come from a Barcelona team where you seat in the middle of midfield passing the ball to messi you don't end do much! He's just nit used to it.

agreed, that's why he sometimes get frustrated on easy passes missed.

it is muffins
still think he;ll be fantastic next season he;s only just used to
the premiership

Akai said:
waspish said:
When you come from a Barcelona team where you seat in the middle of midfield passing the ball to messi you don't end do much! He's just nit used to it.

agreed, that's why he sometimes get frustrated on easy passes missed.
Poor passes annoy him to no end. Someone better tell him sweet passes are only a Staple at Barcelona. You are in the real world now mate! Some of the passes are gonna be off.

I don't think he always looks fucked.

He looks as though he's lost weight and he's a lot more agile than he was a few weeks ago.

Its the nature of being a midfielder who makes long runs...Stevie Ireland often used to look fekked.. i would hardly call him unfit..you try running forward at 200mph and then having to track back...putting his head down is a signal to his team mates that this time i'm not tracking back and someone better cover me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.