Why hasn't Garry Cook...

Ardwick AFC said:
Maybe the owners would rather let the football do the talking, instead of spin doctors.

And it seems to be working!

Got to say, its a much better experience being a City fan this Season compared to last- without the USA type embarrassing glitz.
I hated that arrogant crap Cook peddled and it was only going to end in us being labelled 'the new rags'.
Now, no one at the club makes arrogant comments and everything is played down. This club has always been liked for its understated modesty when compared to the persistant loud mouth tosh that continually oozes out of the swamp.
Even in the 'glory days' we were liked for this. I didnt like the way it was going last season, thankfully, the ridding ourselves of that loudmouth has improved our chances of still being respected (if not liked) by other clubs.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Ardwick AFC said:
Maybe the owners would rather let the football do the talking, instead of spin doctors.

Got to say, its a much better experience being a City fan this Season compared to last- without the USA type embarrassing glitz.
I hated that arrogant crap Cook peddled and it was only going to end in us being labelled 'the new rags'.
Now, no one at the club makes arrogant comments and everything is played down. This club has always been liked for its understated modesty when compared to the persistant loud mouth tosh that continually oozes out of the swamp.
Even in the 'glory days' we were liked for this. I didnt like the way it was going last season, thankfully, the ridding ourselves of that loudmouth has improved our chances of still being respected (if not liked) by other clubs.

That loudmouth rocketed are revenue and got us a fantastic shirt sponsorship with Umbro while driving are name all over the world with schemes that is trying to turn us into one of the biggest teams on the planet. Its a long road but the "loudmouth" put us on the right track and would of got us there if he could resist sending stupid emails. It was never his fault that for some reason he was used as a spokesperson during the 09/10 season which he was clearly shit at. I cant remember hearing much from him last season though as he was left to do the job he was quite clearly brilliant at

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Ardwick AFC said:

That loudmouth rocketed are revenue and got us a fantastic shirt sponsorship with Umbro while driving are name all over the world with schemes that is trying to turn us into one of the biggest teams on the planet. Its a long road but the "loudmouth" put us on the right track and would of got us there if he could resist sending stupid emails. It was never his fault that for some reason he was used as a spokesperson during the 09/10 season which he was clearly shit at. I cant remember hearing much from him last season though as he was left to do the job he was quite clearly brilliant at

I would like him to be used on future projects.. working under the chairman...that way we can use his GREAT INPUT& VISION ..without having any problems at home...

Is Garry Cook still an employee of Manchester City?

For all we know he is working behind the seens representing City in the US, etc

Ready to come back next year.

So is the absence of a chief exec affecting the club in anyway? if it isn't why replace & keep the same structure as now? anyone?

Big loss to the club because he was brilliant at his job, whoever replaces him has big shoes to fill.

Didn't realise so many people knew what a £1.5m a year CEO's role involved and how to be so confident in their knowledge that they can criticise Garry Cooks role and how poorly he performed whilst in it.

I'm sure that the bulti-billionaire businessmen who emply him have a pretty good idea what he was required to do and, most importantly, if he was doing it well enough to keep his job.

Had they wanted him out he'd have been offered a rather cushy number in another one of their companies as head of photocopying or chief hot beverage dispensing executive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.