Why hasn't Garry Cook...

charliebigspuds said:
I'm still in negotiations, we're still haggling on whether I'm allowed to nail Natalie Pike

As long as you dont try and use my arse as a condom cause I will be tatters deep by the time your chance comes

As ridiculous as it sounds, I think the fact he's a Blue will stand him in good stead with many. For one, he knows City and therefore knows our Supporters. He's inevitably got friends and family who are here with us. Who he supports is irrelevant because it's his ability to do the job over anything else but it's certainly a head start for him IMO.

peoffrey said:
As ridiculous as it sounds, I think the fact he's a Blue will stand him in good stead with many. For one, he knows City and therefore knows our Supporters. He's inevitably got friends and family who are here with us. Who he supports is irrelevant because it's his ability to do the job over anything else but it's certainly a head start for him IMO.

I think the fact that he´s blue is what might make him interested in the job really..In his position it would be more typical just to consolidate his position at the very top of Tescos.

Anthony_18 said:
..been permanently replaced yet?

Becuase he's such an important employee key to the on field success of the clu, he's what made the club tick

S04 said:
peoffrey said:

I think the fact that he´s blue is what might make him interested in the job really..In his position it would be more typical just to consolidate his position at the very top of Tescos.

The salary on offer and the chance to establish City as a true world player is also an incredible prospect to the right person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.