Why I Hate Rangers

I hate both The Huns and Tims equally. They bring nothing but misery everywhere they go. Their bigoted bile and drunken, thuggish crap has sullied Scotlands name for decades. What the hell has King Billy or The Pope got to do with football, or any sport come to think of it ? Yes there are 1000's of fans of both clubs who are well behaved and it's the football they follow but the majority are blinkered, drunken, bigoted twats. I followed Saintjohnstone, a team with no religious connections, and we were branded "orange bastards" or "fenian scum", depending on who was in town. Every town, city and club gets the same treatment when the "bigot brothers" visit.

Why any City fan feels a connection with either of the Old Firm is beyond me, they are the rags of the SPL.

They cause trouble wherever they go!

They were drunk as lords at 10 in the morning. 120,000 of them had drunk the city dry by then. Then the rangers fans went mad because the screen went down, the engineers saying it would have been fixed in a couple of minutes if they could have reached the screen.

But, oh no. The English have got it in for them, so they go on the rampage.

I think England should have a vote for independence from the scrounging scots and welsh, who are all too ready to blame their drink fueled ills on problems that occured 5 or 600 years ago, but rely on the handouts from the more productive English.

They will happily take our money and stick two fingers up to us.

Maybe it is time we stuck two fingers up to them and said, if you want independence, you can bloody well have it.

I, for one, will not stand in their way!

I don't hate rangers, I don't like the whinging scots. Let them pay their way in the world for a change without English money.

Lets have an independent England, free from the shackles of supporting those freeloaders who occasionally come down to England, to Manchester, and make complete dicks of themselves.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

They were drunk as lords at 10 in the morning. 120,000 of them had drunk the city dry by then. Then the rangers fans went mad because the screen went down, the engineers saying it would have been fixed in a couple of minutes if they could have reached the screen.

I think England should have a vote for independence from the scrounging scots and welsh, who are all too ready to blame their drink fueled ills on problems that occured 5 or 600 years ago, but rely on the handouts from the more productive English.

Maybe it is time we stuck two fingers up to them and said, if you want independence, you can bloody well have it.

I don't hate rangers, I don't like the whinging scots. Let them pay their way in the world for a change without English money.

Lets have an independent England, free from the shackles of supporting those freeloaders who occasionally come down to England, to Manchester, and make complete dicks of themselves.

Firstly, I don't want Independence - I'm happy being British, but what you have spouted is absolute bull. Check the figures from Oil (Scottish) being pumped into the treasury & maybe you'll realise that English money is not paying for Scotland - in fact, to an extent it's the opposite.

PS The screens didn't break - they were switched off

Glasgow Man City said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

Firstly, I don't want Independence - I'm happy being British, but what you have spouted is absolute bull. Check the figures from Oil (Scottish) being pumped into the treasury & maybe you'll realise that English money is not paying for Scotland - in fact, to an extent it's the opposite.

I`m not getting into this rangers-celtic debate, but glasgow man city may I suggest you check your figures.

JULES said:
Glasgow Man City said:

I`m not getting into this rangers-celtic debate, but glasgow man city may I suggest you check your figures.

£0.5 Billion per day from Scotland's Oil & Gas

is that minus the costs of development and does that take into consideration price fluctuations in the price of north sea crude?

JULES said:
is that minus the costs of development and does that take into consideration price fluctuations in the price of north sea crude?

To be honest, I don't know. It was posted by a few Scot Nat's on another forum I post on in response to a report saying the English thought Scotland was overfunded.

JULES said:
Glasgow Man City said:

Good thing this isnt a rangers-celtic debate then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.