Why I Hate Rangers

OL1skyblue said:
I could see it happening anyway, what do you expect with 100 000 fans drinking all morning, day and night. Police made a total cock up.
What about Celtic? Won't even have a minuted silence for the BRITISH soldiers. Disgrace, oh and their love for the evil fuckin IRA scum bags

Well said.

dannybcity said:
gfunkstylee said:
Don't really know what to say to that now!

Well it is, what other purpose would you say it serves?

I wouldn't say it served any other purpose. Last time I looked the theme of the site was Manchester city. I mean, isn't that why you signed up to it? Generalizing it as mearly a 'football forum' means that it would be normal for fans of other teams to sign up and start talking about any football related subject that they like? Personally I signed up because I support city and wanted to talk about,you've guessed it...city. I'm from Belfast where I'm sure you will agree has been rife with biggotry and I certainly didn't want to come on to a site where I had hoped to talk with fellow minded blues fans to find people arguing about rangers supporters and Celtic supporters and who the worst was, predictably leading to the biggot card.

foreverblue said:
blue dallas said:
lol.

i,m may be a prick but i,m not a bigot.

if any fans came mcr and kicked off bad, i'd want them banned too.

This thread is one long racist, bigoted post. The scum who wrecked Manchester are not football fans. Just arseholes looking for trouble that you can find at every club across the country. However, there are some posters on here who think it only applies to certain clubs.

stop crying dick head it kicked off even before the screens went down. There were shitloads off toilets i was there the police got on well with the jocks untill they had too much and just pissed anywhere and started twatting eachother. Bigoted and racist get a grip.Fucking stay up there you fucking rabble.

well i have just read all this and i think it has got fuck all to do with us so mods get it off cos this is getin out of hand ?????????
we are havin a go at ourself,s ffs lets talk city !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bezer57 said:
well i have just read all this and i think it has got fuck all to do with us so mods get it off cos this is getin out of hand ?????????
we are havin a go at ourself,s ffs lets talk city !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here

gfunkstylee said:
dannybcity said:
gfunkstylee said:
dannybcity said:
gfunkstylee said:
I wouldn't say it served any other purpose. Last time I looked the theme of the site was Manchester city. I mean, isn't that why you signed up to it? Generalizing it as mearly a 'football forum' means that it would be normal for fans of other teams to sign up and start talking about any football related subject that they like? Personally I signed up because I support city and wanted to talk about,you've guessed it...city. I'm from Belfast where I'm sure you will agree has been rife with biggotry and I certainly didn't want to come on to a site where I had hoped to talk with fellow minded blues fans to find people arguing about rangers supporters and Celtic supporters and who the worst was, predictably leading to the biggot card.

From Belfast myself mate,i could not argree more,there was a twat on the forum last week and he was all for the mass murder of a race of people (guess who ?) all because of some anti-city artical in a newspaper ! in my opinion there is only one team we City fans should hate on this forum,and i think we all know which one that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.