Why I Hate Rangers

I'm surprised and delighted at how many people on here don't like the whole City-Rangers thing, every time i go to the match i see flags of ulster/rangers flags and RFC badges been sold and i think wtf has that got to do with me, a Mancunian who's family is Irish? it's always been the one thing that i've felt uncomfortable about when with other city fans... Glad alot of people seem to think the same... Politics and Religion shouldn't have any place in football... I don't hate Rangers i just don't give a shit about them and there fans seem like a bunch of sad bastards.

MCFC1986 said:
I'm surprised and delighted at how many people on here don't like the whole City-Rangers thing, every time i go to the match i see flags of ulster/rangers flags and RFC badges been sold and i think wtf has that got to do with me, a Mancunian who's family is Irish? it's always been the one thing that i've felt uncomfortable about when with other city fans... Glad alot of people seem to think the same... Politics and Religion shouldn't have any place in football... I don't hate Rangers i just don't give a shit about them and there fans seem like a bunch of sad bastards.
I've seen that flag before.

I'd be mortified if someone brought a tricolour with the celtic badge on it, to a City match.

lancs blue said:
shaundickov said:
If you walked into a pub with an England shirt on who is more likely to beat you to a pulp - a group of Rangers fans or a group of Celtic fans?

And the point of that is what?

It doesn't make one lot worse than the other, I'm sure there are plenty of circs where Rangers fans are more likely to do the beating up.

FTOF

the point is rangers fans like the english, celtic fans hate us.

so i prefer rangers fans

auction294 said:
Celtic - Rag Loving Scum
Rangers - Blues

end of

Well obviously if they're are Celtic fans on here who support City and City fans on here who hate Rangers then it's not as simple as that is it?

Shaundickov and Auction294 - oh dear.

If that is your serious opinions of how old firm fans feel then you couldn't be more wrong. Celtic fans are 100% NOT angels, but Rangers fans are a breed of their own. Living only 20 miles from Glasgow, I have plenty of friends who are Season Ticket holders at Ibrox, and I can assure you they definately don't see City as their English team.

A very ugly, somewhat cowardly set of fans.

OF GTF.

MCFC1986 said:
Well obviously if they're are Celtic fans on here who support City and City fans on here who hate Rangers then it's not as simple as that is it?

No - there are exceptions to every rule, I'll accept that.

shaundickov said:
lancs blue said:
And the point of that is what?

It doesn't make one lot worse than the other, I'm sure there are plenty of circs where Rangers fans are more likely to do the beating up.

FTOF

the point is rangers fans like the english, celtic fans hate us.

so i prefer rangers fans
dont talk bollocks

I've a few mates who are Rangers fans, they wouldnt hurt a fly and they were in Manchester last year for the final.

Let's calm down a bit and not tar all Rangers fan with the same brush, afterall some of our fans are real twats at times but we wouldnt want to be dragged down with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.