Why I Hate Rangers

Ja Salford Blue said:
Fuck the lot of them!

Go and watch your shite Scottish football if you like.
ur the nonce who started all this. why comment on scottish football fans in a city forum... pleb

Oh FOR FUCKSAKE. Who gives a FUCK about Celtic or Rangers?? Last time I looked this was a MANCHESTER CITY FC FORUM. No? If the guy who started the thread has a problem with Rangers fans and their behavior on that night then go an mouth off about it on a fucking crimewatch or Rangers forum. Jesus Christ.

This thread started as a comment on a bunch of numpties rioting in our city centre.
My opinion is not all Rangers fans are scum and not all Rangers fans in Manchester that night took part.
But a minority were involved and should be punished regardless of whether they are religious bigots or not.
Like I said earlier it only takes a few idiots to start and many more sheep will join in.
Hopefully they are all caught and get what they deserve.
Is anyone aware if Rangers officially apologised for what happened?
And I would also like to know if a set of fans could riot on this scale in a major european cup final, why were they not banned the following season?

I can't be arsed reading the whole thread.

Could sombody sum it up for me in one small post?

Hollywood Blue said:
This thread started as a comment on a bunch of numpties rioting in our city centre.
My opinion is not all Rangers fans are scum and not all Rangers fans in Manchester that night took part.
But a minority were involved and should be punished regardless of whether they are religious bigots or not.
Like I said earlier it only takes a few idiots to start and many more sheep will join in.
And I would also like to know if a set of fans could riot on this scale in a major european cup final, why were they not banned the following season?

This kicked off during the game, the clubs are only responsible for what there fans do at the game - hence why England have never been banned from World Cups, Euro Championships etc and those have been riots on a far bigger scale than what happened in Manchester.

You are right though, anyone who was involved should be punished - no matter where they come from, their religion or what team they support.

PS Yes, Rangers did apologise but also questioned the lack of organisation and facilities provided by Manchester Council

Glasgow Man City said:
Hollywood Blue said:

This kicked off during the game, the clubs are only responsible for what there fans do at the game - hence why England have never been banned from World Cups, Euro Championships etc and those have been riots on a far bigger scale than what happened in Manchester.

You are right though, anyone who was involved should be punished - no matter where they come from, their religion or what team they support.

PS Yes, Rangers did apologise but also questioned the lack of organisation and facilities provided by Manchester Council

Fair enough mate, thanks for your response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.