Why I Hate Rangers

It didn't take a crystal ball, some coins of silver and a ol' lady fortune teller to know which way this thread was going to go.

foreverblue said:
Whats your fucking problem you fucking prick! I am Scottish and a Celtic fan and this fucking thread is one fucking bigoted rant against the Scots!! So why don't you shut the fuck up you fucking idiot!!

bigoted, no way.........

any fans who come and wreck the city should be banned.[/quote]

You are a fucking idiot my friend! You only have to go to town on a Saturday night to see people causing trouble. I don't defend any hooligan and that includes ones from our own club.

foreverblue said:
Haven't a clue what happened there Blue Dallas, but you are still a fucking prick!

lol.

i,m may be a prick but i,m not a bigot.

if any fans came mcr and kicked off bad, i'd want them banned too.

blue dallas said:
foreverblue said:
Haven't a clue what happened there Blue Dallas, but you are still a fucking prick!

lol.

i,m may be a prick but i,m not a bigot.

if any fans came mcr and kicked off bad, i'd want them banned too.

This thread is one long racist, bigoted post. The scum who wrecked Manchester are not football fans. Just arseholes looking for trouble that you can find at every club across the country. However, there are some posters on here who think it only applies to certain clubs.

OL1skyblue said:
bigoted and racist posts
fuck me are you serious lmao

Yes I am fucking serious! That was the whole point of the thread. It had fuck all to do with football and just goes to show that City have arseholes for fans has well.

foreverblue said:
OL1skyblue said:
bigoted and racist posts
fuck me are you serious lmao

Yes I am fucking serious! That was the whole point of the thread. It had fuck all to do with football and just goes to show that City have arseholes for fans has well.
the bigot shows his true colours, if you dont agree with him your an arsehole, try googling the word bigot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.