Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why let the bastards win?

You will feel better for stop reading shit about the Club and watching Sky.
exactly how I have felt this week but removed fkkbook, tuned in absolute 70s on the radio and no sky sports news at any time, need to galvanize as a club and not let the bastards ground you down how ever hard it may be but city needs us all now more than ever before

Same for me, don't watch football on TV, even if it's City. I'll watch muted highlights

I'm nearly 35 & drained with all this. I will still support the team but IF we are deemed guilty by the charges then I will walk away & focus on either my local non league team or a different sport.

Best of luck blues.
Good job you wasn’t around in the 80’s and 90’s

I totally can understand people knocking it on the head
Monday was the worst I’ve felt as a City fan. This s**t is just not going away and we cannot win whether innocence or guilty. Since Monday I’ve refused to engage with any other fans on social media especially Liverpool and United fans , no matter what you say to defend the club they won’t believe it. Media is gospel news in their eyes. I’m so tired of the this vendetta against our club and what the Prem has become. I just want to enjoy the football in the pitch, that’s why we’re all invested in our clubs.
I’ve been watching Glossop play recently ( I work alongside their manager). It has been so refreshing. Proper raw football. Having a pint whilst watching and no theatrics from the players. My lad loves it more than the prem as he feels more engaged.
I’ll never turn back my back on City as it’s obviously part of my soul . I’ve had enough the way the game is ran at the elite level with VAR. We’ve had a witch hunt since day 1 of the takeover due to pure jealousy . All the other fans can f**k off apart from the few who can see behind this bulls**t. Most Everton fans can see it for what it is and Newcastle fans are starting to realise. I’ll actually more bullish than ever now as a fan and can’t be bothered arguing the to** with other fans. I’ll enjoy the football on the pitch whether it’s in the lower leagues or Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.