Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep our heads and get behind our club. It starts Sunday at the game. Let's raise the roof and cheer the lads on to win. No excuses you're in the gods amongst coffin dodgers. Get up, stand up and make sure you make some noise and rattle their coffins whilst you're at it.

Never before have we needed to show our strength and solidarity in defiance of these hateful allegations.

If you cant make the game sing to your TV or your radio, make some noise and show your pride and passion. I'm going Sunday and i won't be leaving early and i won't be leaving without a sore throat!

Agree with every word. Time for supporters to support the club.

We need to keep our heads and get behind our club. It starts Sunday at the game. Let's raise the roof and cheer the lads on to win. No excuses you're in the gods amongst coffin dodgers. Get up, stand up and make sure you make some noise and rattle their coffins whilst you're at it.

Never before have we needed to show our strength and solidarity in defiance of these hateful allegations.

If you cant make the game sing to your TV or your radio, make some noise and show your pride and passion. I'm going Sunday and i won't be leaving early and i won't be leaving without a sore throat!

Your reference to us so called "coffin dodgers" would definitely be a reason for me to walk away from City and Bluemoon. I'm quite sure 25% of supporters would agree that term is an insult and that this website AND Man City would be better off without supporters who insult their own "family." Shamefull!!!

Last edited:
Your reference to us so called "coffin dodgers" would definitely be a reason for me to walk away from City and Bluemoon. I'm quite sure 25% of supporters would agree that this website AND Man City would be better off without supporters who insult their own "family."
are you being serious?

My last season as a season ticket holder. Will still watch City as often as I can live. VAR has done it for me and the media.

I used to watch football religiously every game on TV I rarely watch it now it’s just shit, I blame Pep for that the innovation and tactics he uses and the beautiful football we play nothing else matches it anymore

But at least in the '80s and '90s, even if City had that period of shit, you weren't expected to know about the current state of Arab geopolitics and have your club under scrutiny and facing the very real possibility of a points deduction, if not worse. Look what happened to Juventus. They had their title taken away and were relegated.

In some ways, the Moyes era was our golden age compared to what we have now. We won fuck all but at least we had a likeable, capable squad and Moyes managed well with what little money he had. In the 10 years since he left, we've had 7 managers - 9 if you count Unsworth and Ferguson - and some of them have barely lasted, and we spent last season fighting to stay up despite spunking a shitload of money.
We are not being charged with match fixing!

CITY I will never give up on, I've lost so much over the past year my father being one person who was close to me. It has been a welcomed distraction since and has helped me a huge deal.

This is exactly what our enemies want. They want to grind us down to apathy. Now is not the time to quit. Now is the time to back City more than ever.

Your reference to us so called "coffin dodgers" would definitely be a reason for me to walk away from City and Bluemoon. I'm quite sure 25% of supporters would agree that term is an insult and that this website AND Man City would be better off without supporters who insult their own "family." Shamefull!!!
It was only meant in jest pal. It was a flippant off the cuff remark, nothing more sinister. I could have said an FOC, or is that a shameful reference too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.