Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reference to us so called "coffin dodgers" would definitely be a reason for me to walk away from City and Bluemoon. I'm quite sure 25% of supporters would agree that term is an insult and that this website AND Man City would be better off without supporters who insult their own "family." Shamefull!!!
See you in Leipzig you foc:) the way you were moving and drinking in Madrid puts some youngsters to shame

He's right though, football is no longer football, it's a billionaires playground and politics plays a huge part now. It's clearly corrupt and manipulated too. I am so sick and tired of being lambasted, jeered, heckled, insulted over loving our club. What have we done that's so wrong? We are most hated club in world. It's tiring

If I'm honest with it. The last few seasons and especially the Spurs CL qf we were cheated out of I have lost my love of football. The VAR has kicked what was left in me in to the dust. I sill love City its in my blood but football as a whole is almost dead to me. I have started prioritising other sports over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.