Why is Quinn in our Hall of Fame ??

He just seems to have no affection for us at all........

Don Revie had a mom in the 56 Cup Final, posthumous entry to HOF.....come on City......

kismet said:
He just seems to have no affection for us at all........

Don Revie had a mom in the 56 Cup Final, posthumous entry to HOF.....come on City......

What is he supposed to say though?

If he was able to come up with a load of positives about City's performance today and praise us non stop, then he'd have to have a bloody good imagination.

He just said absolutely nothing positive, don't expect him to be gushing just balanced.

They were well hacked off on the Matchday forum.

Average player, average commentator, I thought you had to be a City legend to be in the HOF and he certainly ain't, many City players better than him, just ask Gary James!

He said when Carroll came on I hope he can win this...........

WTF he's supposed to be neutral".........

Mods delete this abomination of a thread. Niall Quinn is paid by Sky, not by us. He is expected to be unbiased. If we were good he'd have said so but he's not going to not credit Liverpool when they were the better side just because he played for us. Grow up.

My head is hurting I feel like I have gone through 90 minutes of Liverpool wankfest, absolutely brainwashing and indoctrination

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.