Why is Quinn in our Hall of Fame ??

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
Mods delete this abomination of a thread. Niall Quinn is paid by Sky, not by us. He is expected to be unbiased. If we were good he'd have said so but he's not going to not credit Liverpool when they were the better side just because he played for us. Grow up.
No.

There were plenty of times during today's game where Quinn used the 'but' word after Tyler had said something about City, then went on to twist it into a negative, and it was doing my head in.

Gary Neville tries to be unbiased = BM wanks all over his face.

Niall Quinn tries to be unbiased = This thread full of fucking ingrates weeping because City have just fucking drawn and Quinn didn't fucking shout 'stupendous'.

mancunial said:
My head is hurting I feel like I have gone through 90 minutes of Liverpool wankfest, absolutely brainwashing and indoctrination

Correct, even in the first 25 mins when we were slightly the better team, the way Quinn was going on you'd have thought Liverpool had won the title last season!

Unbiased he certainly wasn't....

kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

What did he do as a player

Backed Swales against the fans

Yet players like Revie who won us the 56 Cup Final ignored, what a joke.....

You utter fucking prat.
I have just got out of Klanfield,and I read this shite.
Were you even there when Niall sweat blood for the shirt,and won matches virtually on his own?
So he said a few nasty things about City on the telly.
Get the fuck over it and grow up.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

You utter fucking prat.
Were you even there when Niall sweat blood for the shirt,and won matches virtually on his own?

He didn't even say a few nasty things.

He just didn't have much good to say about a pretty wank performance.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

You utter fucking prat.

he sounded a total **** towards us mate,he was creaming his pants off about anything scouse 1 did and nothing in favour of us,iv heard this complaint before about him and today i can confirm it is true,what have we done to piss him or be so nagative to us ? FUCK HIM

liverpools first goal he was wetting himself over skirtel saying " he worked SO HARD FOR THAT GOAL ",errrr,i'm sorry kolorav just stopped to run and get goal side of him and gave him a free 100% header

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.