Why isn't Adam Johnson starting?

hilly81 said:
WNRH said:
cos he's a pisshead with a terrible attitude?

Some of the best players to have ever played the game have quaffed the odd shandy in their time, doesnt make them shit, i like a drink when im bored shitless sometimes but i don't live in the goldfish bowl of the EPL. To be honest sometimes i wish someone would spike yaya toure's powerade with a double vodka red bull, might even get a bit of aggression then ?

http://oade.nd.edu/educate-yourself-alcohol/alcohol-and-athletes/

As the link says, educate yourself.

No offence but I highly doubt you're a world class athlete so what you do has no relevance.

King Geedorah said:
hilly81 said:
Some of the best players to have ever played the game have quaffed the odd shandy in their time, doesnt make them shit, i like a drink when im bored shitless sometimes but i don't live in the goldfish bowl of the EPL. To be honest sometimes i wish someone would spike yaya toure's powerade with a double vodka red bull, might even get a bit of aggression then ?

http://oade.nd.edu/educate-yourself-alcohol/alcohol-and-athletes/

As the link says, educate yourself.

what im saying is that Mancini doesnt understand the drinking culture in England and never will he's italian. Just because a player likes a drink which most do at all clubs does not always effect there performance if they have natural ability. As for me its off to the nearest gutter me thinks for a cry at what i could have achieved in life :-(
No offence but I highly doubt you're a world class athlete so what you do has no relevance. very true.

We would have won if AJ started yesterday! Mancini has to stop being stubborn.

He can't be resting him either as he didn't play any part in last weeks game.

I don't think AJ is as fit as he should be.

Said it last season that especially towards the end of the campaign he often looked completely knackered. Coming off the bench when he's fresh is exciting and he seems to be more effective than in a 90 minute spell when he often seems to tire badly.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
We would have won if AJ started yesterday! Mancini has to stop being stubborn.

He can't be resting him either as he didn't play any part in last weeks game.[/quote

We cant be sure of this as the game was open enough with the players we had on the pitch. Milner works harder than Johnson and with Adebayor and Balotelli doing no defending whatsover, he couldnt afford to play him. There would have been times when he, balo, ade and silva would have been trotting around up front whilst we were under the cosh.

He should certainly play ALL home games though

I like Johnson,he brings genuine talent and provides real moments of entertainment and excitement,however,it's investigation over if some of his alleged antics,being reported on here and in the press,are true... i really hope they're exaggerated.

If not,then it appears Mancini has no alternative,dropping him maybe the only way of penetrating his skull.Unfortunately it seems he needs bringing down a peg or two,this is not a Joe Royle team.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.