Why isn't Adam Johnson starting?

He's become vastly overrated lately. There's no way AJ is better than Silva, Balotelli or even Milner when he plays there.

NewbBlue said:
Ricster said:
There is a rumour saying there is a shock transfer out in January.

At this point I'd rather it be Mancini than Johnson.

Not playing him because of this drinking shenanigans has been nothing short of negligent.

He's not playing him because he is shit for the team. Does Jo get pissed every night? No, he is on the bench for the same footballing reason as AJ.

CTID Chris said:
He's not playing him because he is shit for the team. Does Jo get pissed every night? No, he is on the bench for the same footballing reason as AJ.
You talk some shit.

BlueTG said:
CTID Chris said:
You talk some shit.

I talk sense, don't you like it?

What has he done while he has been here for you to think he is so good? Nothing for me. He takes it past a defender every so often, does something selfish and very rarely scores. The majority of the time, he isn't involved in the game at all, he doesn't GET involved with the game, he just waits for the ball and flatters to deceive.

CTID Chris said:
BlueTG said:
You talk some shit.

What has he done while he has been here for you to think he is so good? Nothing for me. He takes it past a defender every so often, does something selfish and very rarely scores. The majority of the time, he isn't involved in the game at all, he doesn't GET involved with the game, he just waits for the ball and flatters to deceive.
Cba to argue, no doubt you'll be up his arse when he's on form.

BlueTG said:
CTID Chris said:

Please do argue. What have you seen that I haven't?

I'd love to see him on form, but unless he gets his head right, that isn't going to happen any time soon. Even if it does happen, he isn't going to be in the fit starting XI.

CTID Chris said:
BlueTG said:

Please do argue. What have you seen that I haven't?

I'd love to see him on form, but unless he gets his head right, that isn't going to happen any time soon. Even if it does happen, he isn't going to be in the fit starting XI.

Adam Johnson is the most likely player to create something for the strikers atm bar david silva imo, not saying he should start every game but when the shit has hit the fan i would rather bring AJ on than anyone else as he is far more dangerous than James fucking Milner.

WNRH said:
cos he's a pisshead with a terrible attitude?

Some of the best players to have ever played the game have quaffed the odd shandy in their time, doesnt make them shit, i like a drink when im bored shitless sometimes but i don't live in the goldfish bowl of the EPL. To be honest sometimes i wish someone would spike yaya toure's powerade with a double vodka red bull, might even get a bit of aggression then ?

hilly81 said:
WNRH said:
cos he's a pisshead with a terrible attitude?

Some of the best players to have ever played the game have quaffed the odd shandy in their time, doesnt make them shit, i like a drink when im bored shitless sometimes but i don't live in the goldfish bowl of the EPL. To be honest sometimes i wish someone would spike yaya toure's powerade with a double vodka red bull, might even get a bit of aggression then ?

Funny that, i've never seen Pele, Zidane, Messi, Xavi ect on the piss in season time. Must be why they performed/perform week in week out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.