Why isn't Adam Johnson starting?

Ricster said:
There is a rumour saying there is a shock transfer out in January.

Personally i think we'd be mad, yes he's still got a lot to learn but he's got all the talent to be a big player over the next few years.

stony said:
Ricster said:

Have you just started it ?

It's not at all far-fetched.

He isn't particularly young, he hasn't developed as he should, he doesn't fit into our system, he doesn't seem to have the best attitude.

Roberto thinks he's a piss head and is failing to reach his full potential. He quite rightly expects total commitment 24/7. The average contract is 2 or 3 years and the pay is 10000+ per week. If i was paying somebody that kind of money I would expect the same. If I was earning that kind of money I would do whatever my boss required. Some of these arrogant fuckers think that city are lucky to have them and that they could play for anyone, well that is probably true now, due to the quality of player the manager has brought in, but they should want to play for city and want to please the manager or they should fuck off.....grrr

Griff93 said:
Ricster said:

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

same. But to whom? Unfortunately for AJ, the "bigger" teams, if I can say we are, don't use out-and-out wingers game in and game out.

We wouldn't sell to United. Chelsea were interested before we signed him. Spurs have a better left winger already. Arse? Pool?

CTID Chris said:
Who had more chance of doing something special? Even with his injury problems, I'd have guessed a world class Balotelli, not an inconsistent AJ.
Seriously? Balotelli world class? What exactly has he done at the age of 20 years old that so quickly makes him world class?
And also Johnson is adapted to the premier league where as Balotelli isn't, cant be arsed reading the rest of the thread so apologies if any similar points have been made.

BlueTG said:
CTID Chris said:
Who had more chance of doing something special? Even with his injury problems, I'd have guessed a world class Balotelli, not an inconsistent AJ.
Seriously? Balotelli world class? What exactly has he done at the age of 20 years old that so quickly makes him world class?
And also Johnson is adapted to the premier league where as Balotelli isn't, cant be arsed reading the rest of the thread so apologies if any similar points have been made.

You've got me there, I'm clueless and you're a genius.

Let's play AJ instead of Balotelli, as Balotelli has done nothing at the age of 20 whereas AJ has done even less at the age of 23.

CTID Chris said:
BlueTG said:

You've got me there, I'm clueless and you're a genius.

Let's play AJ instead of Balotelli, as Balotelli has done nothing at the age of 20 whereas AJ has done even less at the age of 23.
Wow, I gave a reason why possibly Johnson shouldve come on instead of Balotelli, and seriously world class? okay.

forevercity said:
AJ should have been playing here, been crying out for him today.

mancini, you are crazy
He put in one half decent ball (would have been quality if he put it in Ade's path rather than behind), other than than he was as clueless as the rest.

I think some listen to commentators rather than watch, prime example Jonno works himself an acre of space, looks up and crosses straight onto the first defenders head - cue cockney commentator wanking about what a great English player this lad is. Typical overhyped bollocks.

Ricster said:

At this point I'd rather it be Mancini than Johnson.

Not playing him because of this drinking shenanigans has been nothing short of negligent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.